Dressing Better Vol 2.0

$10 for a throwaway tee just seems outrageous. I rather pay more and get more wears out of it.

This ain't the white tee era. Wearing a shirt once and getting rid of it is weird. Never had a problem with any uniqlo stuff. Is probably still the best place for staple items and they always have sales.

You sound like you work there

If you like it good for you, it ain’t for everyone

I'm just stating facts.

you made it clear you don't like their stuff but no one really agreeing with you.

I'm just stating facts.

you made it clear you don't like their stuff but no one really agreeing with you.

I’m not looking for a co-sign big dog. Uniqlo is nothing more than a work out tee. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :lol:

My Uniqlo Supima tees have been good for years. If that's not good enough for you, support Uni/Form LA.
I support both. Only tees I wear out now are from these 2 companies (wear American apparel 50/50 to workout and to work). Both serve different purposes imo. Uniqlo tees are too thick for Houston weather year round. Also, have more of a classic fit as opposed to uniformla where their tees have better drape and don’t look or feel as basic.
I def don’t look at them as a one or the other type of thing.
JE on the other hand has been phased out because of UniformLa but i still rock my old co-mix tees.

I support both. Only tees I wear out now are from these 2 companies (wear American apparel 50/50 to workout and to work). Both serve different purposes imo. Uniqlo tees are too thick for Houston weather year round. Also, have more of a classic fit as opposed to uniformla where their tees have better drape and don’t look or feel as basic.
I def don’t look at them as a one or the other type of thing.
JE on the other hand has been phased out because of UniformLa but i still rock my old co-mix tees.

Yeah, it took me a little to come around to the Uniform brand, but after following the StyleForum thread while waiting for a restock, I definitely have a greater appreciation for what they're doing and not opposed to supporting new businesses. If you haven't had a chance, you should listen to the Club Cool podcast with Pat. Seems like a genuine guy.

I swear by some of Uniqlo's stuff, but mostly the U collection...

but I never wear those thin euro style looking tees that keep getting recommended in here. I prefer heavier weight garments, loopwheeled cotton, etc. Uniqlo U is a great cheap alternative.
You should check out the Denim Thread if you have't already. I know KingJamesTheFifth KingJamesTheFifth was dropping some gems in there, including some two-pack tees he was buying from Amazon and somewhere else that looked pretty nice for the loopwheeled stuff.

Edit: X-post

E4C4EC35-8606-47C1-B3C8-AD77BB519BCD.jpeg

Imo best bang for your buck in terms of loopwheeled /heavier weight /ringspun /tube knit situations
Think I paid around a Hundo for all the tees
Bronson mfg co

Back
Top Bottom