Dressing Better Vol 2.0

gap denim jackets are kinda thin and flimsy. Levi's def a little heavier weight and material. Maybe also check the polo outlets for denim jackets, they usually have a couple nice ones.

Ralph is nice but expensive if not on sale. Go with Gap. Unless you really want a super heavy coat, it's fine, and can be had for $29.99 (I just bought one.)

Levis is the standard of course and depending when and how you get it not overpriced, but as someone said, is noticeably heavier.

Ralph is nice but expensive if not on sale. Go with Gap. Unless you really want a super heavy coat, it's fine, and can be had for $29.99 (I just bought one.)

Levis is the standard of course and depending when and how you get it not overpriced, but as someone said, is noticeably heavier.
i ended up going with an RL and while i did manage to catch it on sale/disco, it was pricier than the others. feels sturdy without being too heavy; hopefully i'll be able to wear it through a decent portion of the fall (with a sweater on the colder days). may also check out the gap one just to compare, but i'd say i'm more than satisfied with my purchase.

Still waiting to find a decent black denim jacket on sale so I can make it into a vest.

artist tees?
Yeah, check the new arrivals.

Anyone have experience w/ or opinions on these 2 blazers?

Looking to buy one in either Navy or Black if that matters..

Anyone take part in the custom Meermin’s? Don’t own a pair but I have wide feet. Would prefer the boots but no wide options. Would the normal last work?

Yea ya'll right. Cant go wrong with a suit. Was overthinking it tryna do a blazer combo or just chinos/dress shirt/tie

Yea ya'll right. Cant go wrong with a suit. Was overthinking it tryna do a blazer combo or just chinos/dress shirt/tie
Times are rough right now and jobs are extremely competitive so you need to use any and every opportunity to make a lasting impression. I’ve sat on interview panels and after a full day of 20 plus interviews you tend to forget those who didn’t make a lasting impression. If your one of the few who wears a suite and interviews well you will definitely be remembered at the end of the day when discussing potential candidates.

I took a career and life planning class and the professor had over 20 years experience in HR. She said for a interview you just want to dress 1 step above what everyone else is wearing. You don’t want to dress to casual, but you don’t want to overdue it

Raw hems came in from Uniform LA and I love the fit. Definitely need more colors. Appreciate the handwritten note, too and them matching it up to my username on StyleForum and personalizing it. Small things, but I hope the company remains humble. Shoutout to jape jape for continually advocating for them over the course of this thread. 🔥

Raw hems came in from Uniform LA and I love the fit. Definitely need more colors. Appreciate the handwritten note, too and them matching it up to my username on StyleForum and personalizing it. Small things, but I hope the company remains humble. Shoutout to jape jape for continually advocating for them over the course of this thread. 🔥
🔥🔥🔥
UniformLA and Uniqlo the only tees you need in life

John Elliott is a rip Off

Back
Top Bottom