Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Recs for blazers other than Suit Supply and JCrew? Similar in price if not cheaper than those two would be nice. Usually wear with t-shirt and jeans.

Any of y’all wear a top coat ever? I’ve been wanting one for a minute but it seems impractical to wear most times even when it’s cold out :lol:

Any of y’all wear a top coat ever? I’ve been wanting one for a minute but it seems impractical to wear most times even when it’s cold out :lol:
I basically only wear them with hoodies. Did it today.

Usually don't if I'm wearing a suit/blazer though :lol:

Yup. Top coat with a hoody is the move for me too.
I have 3 from Acne. Same coat, just different colors lol.
I’ve been doing the denim jacket, tee, sweats look with them too. Surprisingly versatile outerwear.

I’m going to try to pull this look off

I like this minimalist modern look

74EB97AF-6083-41B3-8BD5-9FF40B74F15C.jpeg
7E0D9B69-2BA9-496F-8439-93C9DE21A1E0.jpeg
73C647CA-3631-4949-B3AC-EB8310BCED8F.jpeg

Anyone have any suggestions on sweat pants and hoodies that look and fit like Essentials. I’m never able to cop and I’m not about to pay resale prices for sweats 😂

They perform random sales throughout the year now if im not mistaken. They also have an account on ebay that sells seconds, but they claim it's not associated to them.
Goodyearshoes right? I can't even find it on eBay anymore SMH

In the market for some black oxfords, anyone have any recs? Like a $250 cap. Was looking at these:

Got my refund, guess I'll order another pair of Saint Laurent wyatt harness boots but this sizing is confusing. I don't know if this season's sizes are just radically different from my pair of wyatts or if it's due to the zipper somehow. I ordered the same size as the pair I own and couldn't even get my full foot in the harness boots. I wear a size 41.5 in all other shoes/boots but my pair of wyatts are size 44, which fit perfectly.

I'm sure some of you guys have a pair of wyatt harness boots. Is the sizing generally just way off compared to regular wyatts?

Got my refund, guess I'll order another pair of Saint Laurent wyatt harness boots but this sizing is confusing. I don't know if this season's sizes are just radically different from my pair of wyatts or if it's due to the zipper somehow. I ordered the same size as the pair I own and couldn't even get my full foot in the harness boots. I wear a size 41.5 in all other shoes/boots but my pair of wyatts are size 44, which fit perfectly.

I'm sure some of you guys have a pair of wyatt harness boots. Is the sizing generally just way off compared to regular wyatts?
Nope. All fit the same

Can you guys recommend some good brands for spring/summer wear? My wardrobe needs some love after a year of quarantine lol.

Back
Top Bottom