Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How long have you had them, should be good they will stretch over constant wear. Thanks for the suggestions on the jeans, slimmed-down these past couple of weeks and comfortably in a smaller size.
Not over a month. Issue is I can't get even get my foot in them. Didn't aggressively force it to say the least. Usually go for oxfords for this reason alone.

I gave you a suggestion on jeans though?

Not over a month. Issue is I can't get even get my foot in them. Didn't aggressively force it to say the least. Usually go for oxfords for this reason alone.

I gave you a suggestion on jeans though?
No someone else recommended AE Flex.

Anyone have experience with wool flannels?

Just got my first one in and other than not washing it much and just being careful with it I’m not sure how I should go about cleaning it when that time comes.

Tag says machine washable is cool but then some online say don’t do that, only hand wash, then some places say detergent is bad for wool so wtf do I use when I do wash it?

If you don't mind "seconds" quality aka Thursday boots with minor scratches then google search "Thursday Boots Seconds". You should see a link or a link from a reddit post and all the stuff is under $200.

If you don't mind "seconds" quality aka Thursday boots with minor scratches then google search "Thursday Boots Seconds". You should see a link or a link from a reddit post and all the stuff is under $200.
Thanks. Now I gotta figure out sizing

Thanks. Now I gotta figure out sizing

I wouldn't go too much cheaper on leather boots. Thursdays are decent from what I remember on the reddit subs, but any brands below that level will likely have inferior construction and quality (such as boots from a dept store, etc.). Depends on what you're looking for, though. Those boots with a goodyear welt will last years, and can be re-soled multiple times if take care of them.

Thursdays arent worth the full $200 imo. They look great, the shape is A1, and the leather is soft so they are comfortable.

But they arent meant for snowy winters or rainy weather. Def slipped plenty of times in mine in the snow and got them soaked too.

anybody recognize what chris paul is wearing here (second slide; the camo suit)?

Last edited:
Was peeping Archive 81, anyone got an ID on this cardigan?
880C7BA0-429E-45E5-9C2D-0E84F32A382C.jpeg

I was pretty certain it was them...I have them myself and the detailing look the same

haven't worn any boots yet this winter

Back
Top Bottom