Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Could I wear sockless for a few hours without my feet feeling torn up?
Yeah for sure. The unlined loafers are really comfy. The exact opposite of regular meermins cause those are such a ***** to break in. Unlined are pretty much good to go right out the box with a small break in period. You could try and wear em around the house to get some breaking in done but if you can’t you should be straight.

Yeah for sure. The unlined loafers are really comfy. The exact opposite of regular meermins cause those are such a ***** to break in. Unlined are pretty much good to go right out the box with a small break in period. You could try and wear em around the house to get some breaking in done but if you can’t you should be straight.
Good to know. Appreciate it :nthat:

How’s the sizing? I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, 12 in Yeezy, 45 in common projects

Light organizing today and I’m 100% stone set on never buying another article of clothing outside of a basic minimal tee and underwear. I can’t fit 95% of it but due to health reasons/ lifestyle changes that’s bound to change. I given away a whole wardrobe from my heavier years and I’m not doing it again.

E7991EBF-B488-4FFF-8AD3-AD3607988B97.jpeg

B8F1EDF0-7B34-4A85-A948-9EB4141B6F03.jpeg
Good luck, hopefully whatever health issues you were having don't resurface.

How’s the sizing? I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, 12 in Yeezy, 45 in common projects
I size down 1 from my common projects.
I wear a size 43 in cp and take a 42 in the unlined loafers. You want them a little snug cause they will break in and you don't want your heel slipping every time you take a step. It's the most annoying thing ever. There are heel pads on Amazon that can help with that though if they end up a little big

Back
Top Bottom