Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pulled the trigger on those wingtip Sperry's. I've always wanted a pair of wingtips to wear casually and I feel like these are a good entry pair for someone my age (college kid) to hold me over until I can afford a higher quality pair. I mainly needed something to wear out on the weekends to parties and whatnot. 

Yeah, man :lol: I did not see this at all. I post here often enough to recognize some names. This was the testing thing. Next time, I'll keep it to the regulars. At least we have 10 names I do recognize so that's enough to get the raffle done :smile:

Today:

Late Xmas gift:

I may not be memorable but I believe the majority of my 190ish posts are in this thread may I be eligible?

I may not be memorable but I believe the majority of my 190ish posts are in this thread may I be eligible?
Sure, man. If you or anyone is genuinely an asset in the thread and will wear the stuff then by all means.

Sure, man. If you or anyone is genuinely an asset in the thread and will wear the stuff then by all means.

Thank you sir.

Also as a few were interested this is the 77.99 coat from Express,the only problem I have with it is the lack of functional exterior pockets...

Thank you sir.

Also as a few were interested this is the 77.99 coat from Express,the only problem I have with it is the lack of functional exterior pockets...

You sure about that? A lot of jackets come with shut exterior pockets. You need to cut them open. I'd flip to see if there are linings for the pockets. I am almost certain that those are functional, even for Express.

You sure about that? A lot of jackets come with shut exterior pockets. You need to cut them open. I'd flip to see if there are linings for the pockets. I am almost certain that those are functional, even for Express.

I thought the same as you,but nope,no linings for pockets on the inside also the openings that look like pockets have completely solid material underneath,they are one deep interior pocket on the left side and that's it...

I thought the same as you,but nope,no linings for pockets on the inside also the openings that look like pockets have completely solid material underneath,they are one deep interior pocket on the left side and that's it...
If that's the case, man..that's really lame, especially on a peacoat where the pockets are angled to house your hands :lol:

GAGJR the jacket looks good for OTR, the few pics I've seen of the JCP jackets made me think they all fit like boxes w/o tailoring but you got it at a great price and it fits well from what I can tell :smokin

So is JT's new song, "Suit and Tie", the theme song of this thread? Fits so well.

Wait... He has a new song? BRB looking for it....

EDIT: I'm not sure how I feel about, it's been a long time coming and I'm not going to judge so quick.

OK let's get back on topic lol.

Last edited:
GAGJR the jacket looks good for OTR, the few pics I've seen of the JCP jackets made me think they all fit like boxes w/o tailoring but you got it at a great price and it fits well from what I can tell :smokin

thanks bro. i was suprised that it fit well too

@JayRocksLo here's my SuitSupply one from the event I had at school earlier today:

The jacket is completely unaltered but it fits really well OTR imo...only thing is I may get the pants tapered I didn't really notice from when I took them to the tailor before/ but the fabric and everything feels really nice

Repped for comin thru w/the pic. Fits you really well, especially for the jacket being OTR. I'm assuming you got the pants hemmed since you said you took to the tailor, but I wouldn't have it tapered, they look good already.

Might have to give Suitsupply a look since they can be purchased cheaper than a ludlow from j.crew.. Those damn ludlow's never go on sale but I tried on the blazer once and it fit like a glove. Might have to open a j.crew credit just to get a discount smh.

Wait... He has a new song? BRB looking for it....

EDIT: I'm not sure how I feel about, it's been a long time coming and I'm not going to judge so quick.

OK let's get back on topic lol.

It sounds just like Robin Thicke to me. I like it though, glad he's back to making music.

Tommy Hillfiger has a 50% off already reduced items sale going on. Some decent footwear in there. I know most of you don't like logos, they have a few solid items without their logo there

As for the list, long time lurker and have asked a few questions here and there, and have PMed wj4 some questions too. Hope I can get in on the raffle :nerd:

1. af1 1982
2. HHHornet15
3.omgitswes
4.BIGBOSS
5. LyonBC1
6. NikeAirForce1
7. paliplaya2010
8. UNKNWN
9. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN
10. SoleAsian
11. marmourjr
12. NCTwin