Dressing Better Vol 2.0

is it possible to find some white dress shirts for less than $30? Cotton material, that arent see through?

I saw some poplin ones at Macy's yesterday but they were basically see through

I don't know if its see-through necessarily but Lands End makes decent shirts and they're on sale a lot.  Check out their site.

is it possible to find some white dress shirts for less than $30? Cotton material, that arent see through?

I saw some poplin ones at Macy's yesterday but they were basically see through

What is your body frame like?

dappered.com says Target has some pretty good ones if you're not too slim. Caveat: they're not 100% cotton.

Last edited:
Might have to give Suitsupply a look since they can be purchased cheaper than a ludlow from j.crew.. Those damn ludlow's never go on sale but I tried on the blazer once and it fit like a glove. Might have to open a j.crew credit just to get a discount smh.

They go on sale, you just need to keep an eye out. I almost bought a Ludlow in charcoal for $330 on the j crew website a week or so ago. Decided to hold off because I want to check out the Suitsupply B&M shop in Georgetown first.

For those days that you just chillen at home and ain't tryna do anything but still look coo
Cop the soccer pants

For those days that you just chillen at home and ain't tryna do anything but still look coo
Cop the soccer pants

I HATE soccer pants. I think they look awful, unless you're actually doing something involving soccer.

Of course if your just lounging around the house it's whatever, but never go into public with those things :x

NO LCUE YO, ILL FIND OUT. WHERE R U LOCATED
I called and they were sold out.

I don't know where is your home location but I called customer service.+1-855-466-7467

They said to give them a call and they can tell you where you can find the fur coat.

The rep said that NYC is overstocked with them so you may can get a chance there.

I went to Neiman Marcus and pulled the trigger on these (laughing)

Air Harrison Cap-Toe Boot - Cole Haan - 111.57

Last edited:
NO LCUE YO, ILL FIND OUT. WHERE R U LOCATED

I called and they were sold out.

I don't know where is your home location but I called customer service.+1-855-466-7467

They said to give them a call and they can tell you where you can find the fur coat.
The rep said that NYC is overstocked with them so you may can get a chance there.

I APPRECIATE DA HELP BRO.

SO IM AN HOUR OUT OF THE ATL.

LIST OF PLACES TO GO (NO, NOT MAGIC CITY LOL)

Hi Everyone! First of all I want to thank all of you for the well wishes and prayers. I've been in the hospital since Thursday and should hopefully be out tonight or tomorrow at latest. As I do spend a lot of my time on here, I did want to you guys to know. In short, I had a micro-rupture on my large intestine and well my doctors weren't sure if surgery would be needed, thankfully it's not, so it's been just handling the infection with antibiotics. I should hopefully be back to posting tomorrow, here AND on the blog. Good to see that this thread has grown quite a few pages, definitely have some pages to catch up on.
-Sergio aka sarteaga0408

I don't post a lot, but I as I said I read this thread daily. Definitely value your posts Sergio, sorry to hear you were down, but very happy to hear you are doing better and wish you a speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom