Dressing Better Vol 2.0

not dressing better just me in clothes

I'm out of the game for a minute. Just upgraded my wife's Diamond for our 2nd Anniversary 2/26, vacation next week, and moving into a new apartment this weekend. No money for clothes. Going to run my but off until summer.

damnnn man, my wife has been asking me to upgrade hers for awhile...yea it's going to wait still lol

I'm out of the game for a minute. Just upgraded my wife's Diamond for our 2nd Anniversary 2/26, vacation next week, and moving into a new apartment this weekend. No money for clothes. Going to run my but off until summer.

damnnn man, my wife has been asking me to upgrade hers for awhile...yea it's going to wait still lol
I think I'm good for a while. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
bling bling...i see you Jason :lol:

and damn Lucky, good stuff on the weight loss. I see a huge array of fits in your pants by those pics. I'd just call it quits on some of those larger pairs. Aside from them not being very slim, you can see it bunching up from where you belt line is cinched. Nice weavers btw....might bust mine out tomorrow :pimp:

bling bling...i see you Jason :lol:

and damn Lucky, good stuff on the weight loss. I see a huge array of fits in your pants by those pics. I'd just call it quits on some of those larger pairs. Aside from them not being very slim, you can see it bunching up from where you belt line is cinched. Nice weavers btw....might bust mine out tomorrow :pimp:

yea I need to go to Target and cop some cheap pants and polos until I`m done losing weight,because majority of my stuff doesnt fit any more and its gonna get hot soon.

I think your wifey already showed you what she things :wink: and that's all that matters. Yea my wife isn't going to see this pic because she'll be wanting something like this soon lol. 1.5CT? If you don't mind PM'ing me some of the specs that would be great!

I think your wifey already showed you what she things :wink: and that's all that matters. Yea my wife isn't going to see this pic because she'll be wanting something like this soon lol. 1.5CT? If you don't mind PM'ing me some of the specs that would be great!
thanks dude. I wanted to do something nice for her. She sacrificed a lot for the kid. I got you on specs. Hit you up in the AM

How does that sweater fit? I'm 5'9", 135 and I'm not sure which size to go with.

I'm 5/9" 145 and the sweater I'm wearing in the pic is a medium. Topman is a British brand and tends to run a little small but I bet you could fit into a small. Just depends on how you want it to fit. For this specific sweater I like it a little looser and the medium is perfect.

My bad bro. I thought you were someone else. So lets discuss budget kicks that are inexpensive.
Adidas Stan Smith and Jack Purcell Converse.

It's all good man. As far as sneakers go I usually stick to converse. I've grown up wearing classic black/white chucks with black laces swapped in and still stick to those a few days a week, even though they are not exactly dressing better. Jack Purcell's definitely look a bit nicer. I grabbed these off gilt a while back, they are a great white summer sneaker. Unfortunately my pair is a little big for me so I don't wear em much. (Excuse the NBA socks, old picture)

Back
Top Bottom