Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I tested the25% code for JCrew Cards on these Alden Indy's and it worked, it comes out to $375. Damn now I'm tempted to buy. :wow: :\
jaxjyq.jpg
RFX: What's the 25% code? Those pebble grain captoe boots look great indeed. They're pretty much the Winn Perry collabo I bought about 2 years ago except mines have water locked sole.

If the leather is dirty. You can try a leather cleaner/conditioner. I use the Allen Edmond one. If the midsole is dirty, there's not much you can do to clean it.

Also, thanks to RFX for the heads up on 25% off on Alden. I just bought a pair.

I bought these:
73525_BL8133

to replace my beat up 3 yrs old Clarks DBs..that I coincidentally wore today as well:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jotdlKYe1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

Not sure if it was this thread or the jacket thread where someone mentioned a varsity jacket at H&M. The ones I saw...quality is trash. I got a decent sweater and also a pair of lounge/sweat pants for like $25, quality is fine. You just have to be careful there.

Anyone have experience with Citizens of Humanity denim, in terms of quality? Just picked up a pair of these to replace some AGs I had:

_7020573.jpg

So I went into the brooks brothers store 2 days ago and I'm talking to the lady who works there elder white woman and I'm like I'm looking for a suit jacket, and she points over there and say's  "we have suit jackets and then we have blazers" she then tells me suit jackets are slimmer and blazers don't have a slim cut.

Now are all blazers like that or just most, cause I was looking for a blazer but I might have to pony up (no ralph lauren) and get a suit jacket for my frame.

Opinions, advice, K stizzle ?

My guess would be the same quality as AG.
I had those jeans during the time I was into 7 and True Religion jeans. I would say they are OK and is on par with other designer brands in its tier like Joe's Jeans, and AG as RFX mentioned.

So I went into the brooks brothers store 2 days ago and I'm talking to the lady who works there elder white woman and I'm like I'm looking for a suit jacket, and she points over there and say's  "we have suit jackets and then we have blazers" she then tells me suit jackets are slimmer and blazers don't have a slim cut.

Now are all blazers like that or just most, cause I was looking for a blazer but I might have to pony up (no ralph lauren) and get a suit jacket for my frame.

Opinions, advice, K stizzle ?
Brooks Bros is a traditional store that use traditional terms. She was probably dumbfound as to why you only wanted to buy just a jacket and not the complete suit. Blazers AKA sports coats were initially made of heavier fabrics in looser cuts for sports...hunting sports so layering can be worn, ie a sweater/cardigan under. In the recent years, the cuts have gotten more slimmer to accommodate the current trend.

A lot of people also misuse the terms. People just use the word "blazer" for all jackets they see that don't have the matching trousers. Blazers are orphaned pieces, and usually have brass buttons for a more casual vibe

You need to check out the Milano cut from BB, it's pretty slim. I'm a pretty skinny guy and the Milano fit is great on me.

I will be in a wedding the last weekend of September,and choice of footwear was left to individual discretion.What are some other choices besides the basic patent leather shoe that everyone seems to wear with tuxedos,I've wore those to every wedding I have been in and would like to do something a little different...As always thanks for the help..

:lol:

ya silly man, those shots are not that hard with a 15mm fisheye on a full frame camera...the hard part is just holding the camera since its a bit heavy

i dont understand why some people are so quick to judge...this is a positive thread that helps those that need help and most of all, good place for inspiration....appreciate it or get out simple.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THIS
PS ksteezy, you for hire ? I needs a personal shopper !

fam i would loveeeee to....i think is fun to dress people up.....my boys need a makeover so bad, but dudes refuse to leave their old ways and try something new.

:lol:
ya silly man, those shots are not that hard with a 15mm fisheye on a full frame camera...the hard part is just holding the camera since its a bit heavy
i dont understand why some people are so quick to judge...this is a positive thread that helps those that need help and most of all, good place for inspiration....appreciate it or get out simple.
It's Niketalk, my man. I understand that a lot of people browse on here during their downtime/free time from classes at the library and are just looking for some LULZ. I did the same in undergrad. I do try to help keep the thread positive though.

Some pictures of the LV Homme fall/winter 2012-13 catalog. I really like the black monogram loafers, may have to scoop that up.

yall 2 dont have to justify, you come into this thread and try to help and pass along info, if you ever notice the people who come in here for the "LULZ" are either trolls or just joined this week which still makes them trolls, thanks for the advice on dressing better :pimp:

yall 2 dont have to justify, you come into this thread and try to help and pass along info, if you ever notice the people who come in here for the "LULZ" are either trolls or just joined this week which still makes them trolls, thanks for the advice on dressing better :pimp:
Oh I understand that, my man. That was me myself back in the old days when I used to be on HT as well for the LULZ. NT is like my first home. I was on this board since the 9th grade until now at the age of almost 27 so I went through several stages. I understand the nature of the board, and we do try to keep it positive.

Back
Top Bottom