Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This contest is so damn exciting!!
laugh.gif
Same! I've been staying updated all day and telling people all day to vote. Rallying everyone up for the final push. 

Makes me want to learn how to dress better and enter a contest. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Same! I've been staying updated all day and telling people all day to vote. Rallying everyone up for the final push. 

Makes me want to learn how to dress better and enter a contest. :lol:

dude this thing took on a life of its own, largely fueled by Jace tweeting what he did, i think he dug his own grave with that one :lol:

dude this thing took on a life of its own, largely fueled by Jace tweeting what he did, i think he dug his own grave with that one :lol:
Yeah, man. From what I got...it started out as a joke, I mean it would be cool if you win, but no big. But when dude spitted on NT's name, it was as if the queen bee signaled for all bees to return to home base and go battle.

Yeah, man. From what I got...it started out as a joke, I mean it would be cool if you win, but no big. But when dude spitted on NT's name, it was as if the queen bee signaled for all bees to return to home base and go battle.

im mindblown...lol

i seriously wonder what the traffic influx to TSB has been during this contest, Serg you are an insider, ask the guys over at TSB what was the traffic pike like just for giggles when you get a shot....im just curious.....for their own benefit they should consider an NTer every month.....if more of ya were in NYC i would dead *** meet ya and take ya picture to submit....true story.

im mindblown...lol

i seriously wonder what the traffic influx to TSB has been during this contest, Serg you are an insider, ask the guys over at TSB what was the traffic pike like just for giggles when you get a shot....im just curious.....for their own benefit they should consider an NTer every month.....if more of ya were in NYC i would dead *** meet ya and take ya picture to submit....true story.
Same, man. If I'm friends with you online, then I'm friends with you in real life. I've been on messageboards for the last 10 years or so and met some awesome peeps from lawyers to doctors, to whatever. I still keep in touch with the friends I met on my car forums even though I'm no longer into it anymore.

I've been thinking of how to incorporate NT into my picture once I submit :lol:

Word? Crossfit looks more intense than P90X
Best training I've had was when I was doing Muay Thai. I trained at the oldest Muay Thai gym in the states and the teachers are fresh off the boat. I remember dudes would have me do like 10 high kicks, drop down and do 20 push ups, and come back and do some combos. I got knocked out several times, but it was all good :lol:

I'm killing time at the Starbucks near my old college, and man....swag central right here...jeans sagging with Gucci, LV belts :smokin :lol: Old days...

Word? Crossfit looks more intense than P90X

they are both very intense, but p90x is punishing you for over an hour with minimal rest....crossfit consists of a WOD which is done individually and usually is some type of combination olympic lift which takes about 30 mintes of the class and done at a moderate pace, then a 5, 8, 12, 30 min AMRAP this is when you haul a** usually when you have a 30 minute AMRAP there is no WOD from my experience....today we had one of those, for 30 minutes with no rest we had to do 84 jumpropes, 21 kettlebell (25lbs) swings, 15 ring dips, 9 toe to bars i did six full rounds.

PS I stopped by a local J. Crew to place an order on the red phone for a Drake's item. The SA said they're having a secret sale of 20% off everything. The 20% was applied to my item. I'm not sure if it works on Aldens or not, but did with my order, and Drake's is a 3rd party vendor.

Yeah I got that coupon in my e-mail. Might cop some cotton pants for the spring/summer.

You guys looking to get into a top 15 MBA program or just going for the knowledge?

Both! Hopefully anyway.. I still have two more years till my Bachelors in BusAdmin

Plenty of time young padawan.

Can someone give me the cliffs on the whole contest thing? I know Elkin is on there and that Jace is a GQ employee, but what's the background info?

Can someone give me the cliffs on the whole contest thing? I know Elkin is on there and that Jace is a GQ employee, but what's the background info?
Jace tweeted something along the line of "help me beat Elkin and Nike talk community already".

That tweet made everyone on NT unite with the goal of helping K win.

Thanks for the cliffs. Elkin is killin' it! Best of luck brother, but I'm sure you will win.

Jace is a fool for calling out the NT community like that. He woke a sleeping giant! Yesterday you were down 1%, now you're up 1% lol. Dat 2% swing :pimp:

Last edited:
When Steezy wins this, I also think he becomes the official People's Champ of NT. Meth has to make him a Moderator or give him some sort of title :lol:

Crossfit > Body Building > HIITT> P90x/Insanity

Can't get down to all cardio type workout, need to incorporate some weights and crossfit does that. That being said, can't just do crossfit.

Back on topic...

Seems like the focus is Steezy's contest, no feedback on the Frank & Oak Blazer, :rolleyes

Voted for Steez...

JOSEBRONX JUST FILLED ME IN THE KSTEEZY STYFF. GOTTA CATCH UP.

PS I LOVE DA TEAM FITNESS TALK IN HERE

MY TWO FAV THREADS/TOPICS IN ONE

I DEF AGREE WITH IT.

IVE BEEN ON A DB HIATUS IN TERMS OF COPPIDGE BESIDES SHOES LOL.

IVE JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT THOSE WXED ALPHAS AND AS IM LOOKING AT THEM I HAVE A FEELING THEYRE GON BE A BIT BAGGY.

THATS OK I'M GONNA WEAR THEM W/ SOME ROYAL 1S AND WALK AROUND LIKE SWAGLORD SCOTT

PS 

VOTE FOR STEEZY!!!

Anyone have some links to some good black waxed demin jeans? thanks

I am a big fan of Cult of Individuality denim, so I managed to find a pair on Nordstrom's site.  However, they're sold out. 

I managed to find you a pair on sale. I wore them this weekend and got nothing but compliments on them.

http://www.bluefly.com/Cult-of-Indi...raight-leg-Rebel-jeans/p/322279601/detail.fly

They not a big as they look. They're actually slimmer...

Also, if this is too expensive.  Zara is selling them also. In different colors I believe for $49.95

But I found these on Mr. Porter some Balenciaga for $89

http://www.mrporter.com/product/304099

Naked and Famous

http://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/194-naked-famous-skinny-guy-wax-coated-stretch.html

Comune $62

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=COMU-MJ3&c=&d=d

Video to making your own:

http://www.getplenty.com/blog/fashion/diy--waxed-denim

Side note...THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL

http://www.brickharbor.com/product/...=goldenfeeds&gclid=CJe0tpPJ0bUCFQSnnQodz1MAFA

In terms of waxed denim and chinos, are there any stores in particular that anyone could reccommend so that I could try them on? I never wear denim and the last time I tried purchasing a pair, all of the ones I tried on were far too tight. I would be afraid to order online without knowing how they'd fit. Thanks!

Crossfit > Body Building > HIITT> P90x/Insanity

Can't get down to all cardio type workout, need to incorporate some weights and crossfit does that. That being said, can't just do crossfit.

Back on topic...

Seems like the focus is Steezy's contest, no feedback on the Frank & Oak Blazer, :rolleyes

Voted for Steez...

Isn't the blazer new? I posted a Frank and Oak review a while back, I haven't ordered anything from the site but I like the idea of it

Back
Top Bottom