Dressing Better Vol 2.0

email [email protected] and ask for the seconds list in your size/width. I picked up a pair of brown Clifton's (captoe design) for $129.90 shipped. It was my 3rd pair of seconds, maybe minor blemishes of color but a good polishing fixed all that. Definitely worth it for the price too.

Will def look into this.
Highly recommend it. I'll snap a pic of my seconds in a bit.

Thanks for the advice guys,

Pinoy, I'm definitely going to do that. I'd be ecstatic if I could score the same deal you did.

Anyone have experience with donating shoes to AE for a discount off your purchase? Was looking for stipulations on type of shoe on their website but didnt see any anywhere.

Thought about the Upper West Side's on the AE site because of their style and lower price combo, but I'd really prefer something like the Clifton that 732 mentioned.

Btw, Lord & Taylor has 20% off all shoes online today till midnight.

Also, just copped:

Meermin Double Monks
:smokin

you buy direct? I wanted but saw the wait time and int'l shipping prices :\

Yeah. The wait is no issue for me. The total price came out to about ~$200.

We'll see how much Customs I will get hit with, but with the reviews Meermin is getting at SF, that price is muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than any other competitve brand (AE, Alden, etc)

meermin.es is their website.

Last edited:

you buy direct? I wanted but saw the wait time and int'l shipping prices :\

Yeah. The wait is no issue for me. The total price came out to about ~$200.

We'll see how much Customs I will get hit with, but with the reviews Meermin is getting at SF, that price is muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than any other competitve brand (AE, Alden, etc)

meermin.es is their website.
...wait, $200 shipped?

Yeah

Total came out to 167,23 euro ~ $220 + Custom fees of course.

did you order them and they send you an email telling you they will follow up on your order soon? I just got an email telling me that and another one saying my order has been introduced to the system but I haven't been charged for them...yet. But they haven't even asked me to input my financial information still.

Carlin, a bit more stacking than I normally see on you but overall love the fit. Is that peacoat BR?

edit: do i see shell daltons?

Last edited:
did you order them and they send you an email telling you they will follow up on your order soon? I just got an email telling me that and another one saying my order has been introduced to the system but I haven't been charged for them...yet. But they haven't even asked me to input my financial information still.

Well, to my knowledge, they only ask for CC info when the shoes are ready to be shipped to you. This could take up to 30 days according to the confirmation I got from them.

It is a waiting game at this point.

Well, to my knowledge, they only ask for CC info when the shoes are ready to be shipped to you. This could take up to 30 days according to the confirmation I got from them.

It is a waiting game at this point.

Oh I can do that, that's not a big deal, I can set aside the money in my budget for next month lol

Carlin, a bit more stacking than I normally see on you but overall love the fit. Is that peacoat BR?

edit: do i see shell daltons?
Yeah, I ordered my normal size and they came in much longer than any of my other pants.  Too lazy to get them hemmed
laugh.gif

Coat is Topman

And yes, those are shell daltons
smokin.gif

What should my next pair be guys?

Shell Dundee

or Shell Strand

From what I remember, you have more shoes than boots so go with dundee's. How much they running you?

From what I remember, you have more shoes than boots so go with dundee's. How much they running you?
There was a rumor on SF that the next web gem was going to be a bunch of shell options, which are usually discounted, but they released some suede Strands instead. 

So I am going to go with one of the ones I posted, I will have to pay retail minus the shoes for souls discount, so prob $560

Sarteaga, how long is the wait? Looking for a nice pair of wedding shoes.

It says it can be up to 30 days, less if they have your size in stock.

Thanks Carlin, at first just was doing it to see the final price but I went ahead and ordered them lol for $217 it's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom