Dressing Better Vol 2.0

IMO full size down. A Size 13 fit like 14, and yes 12 is a little snug, but after getting it worn in a lil bit it'll fit fine.

Kinda off topic but those that orderd the shoes from overseas, how do customs work? I ordered some Royal Blue 1's from AUS and just wanted to know what this meant:

Thanks

Will prob just sit there for a few days, and then be on its way to you

I like that shirt Wes, how much $25?

Thanks fam. :pimp:

+1. I called for every order.

Also, here are the seconds I have. So far 3 for 3 :smokin

and today's fit too:

(those are my thrifted RL boat shoes that I cut the kilts off of btw)

How much you paid per pair? If you don't mind me asking.

Dont mind at all. (left to right)
First pair- AE Clifton's in Dark Brown- $129.90
Second pair- AE Brooks Brothers McAllister's in Burgundy- $129.90 (AE was running an additional promotion on the seconds list. price currently stands at $279)
Third pair- AE Brooks Brothers Neumok's in Snuff Suede- $117 (AE was also running the same promotion on these as well. price currently stands at $250)

any place online where i can find tapered sweatpants for $50 or less? I only see this place in asia that takes like 15 days to ship, but has a decent price/look. 

I heard H&M but there arent any stores where i live yet, and they dont have them on their website. 

any place online where i can find tapered sweatpants for $50 or less? I only see this place in asia that takes like 15 days to ship, but has a decent price/look. 
I heard H&M but there arent any stores where i live yet, and they dont have them on their website. 

Uniqlo

Back in the US of A ...

Some deals via SD:

Express.com has an additional 50% Off of Already Reduced Clearance Apparel for Men and Women (discount appears in cart). Save another $25 on orders over $75 with promo code 1078. Shipping is $8, or free on orders over $125 (post discount). Thanks lantzuh

Note, some exclusions may apply.
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/902...ens-tops-7.50-sweaters-10-dresses-10-pants-15

Amazon is having a Sale on Men's Outwear. Shipping is free. Thanks Discombobulated

Men's Outerwear Sale
Kenneth Cole Pea Coat w/ Bib $50
Kenneth Cole Plush Pea Coat w/ Scarf $50
London Fog Barrington Car Coat w/ Scarf $50
London Fog Fremont Blend Top Coat $60
More Men's Outerwear
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/903...nd-top-coat-60-or-barrington-car-coat-w-scarf

Shark Stores have Timex Men's Classic Stainless Steel Watch on Leather Strap (T2N301) for $24 + free shipping after applying coupon code TIMEX1FS. Thanks BostonGirl
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/903...stainless-steel-watch-on-leather-strap-t2n301

Last edited:
Dont mind at all. (left to right)
First pair- AE Clifton's in Dark Brown- $129.90
Second pair- AE Brooks Brothers McAllister's in Burgundy- $129.90 (AE was running an additional promotion on the seconds list. price currently stands at $279)
Third pair- AE Brooks Brothers Neumok's in Snuff Suede- $117 (AE was also running the same promotion on these as well. price currently stands at $250)

how long does it take the AE shoe bank to reply usually?

Zara

how long does it take the AE shoe bank to reply usually?
 I usually get reply within hour it seems, but it is faster if you can find a sales associate in an outlet store, as opposed to the main shoe bank.  The store associates are more responsive.  But just send another to the shoe bank if it has been a while.

Zara
just checked there. You know how they fit?? I dont want leggings lol i wear a 32x32 in jeans. Should i go for large to prevent the too tight look?

My J Crew 484 jeans just came in the mail right now...They look nothing like what they did online :smh: Wrangler jeans look better than these.

I still can't find a good pair of lighter wash pair of jeans that doesn't look like it came from a homeless shelter,that doesn't look like something my dad should've thrown out 15 years ago, or that doesn't have obnoxious fades and distressing....

Look into RRL. It will be much pricier than J.Crew but RRL typically has better washes and the quality will be much nicer.

:lol: I thought I was the only one who though this. J Crew be having the wack washes in the 484s

If you guys are buying AE seconds, you might want to have them search and see if they have any of the Wolverine 744 left and you would save a few hundred.

Wes, how was the anorak in person?

Adrian, wow those cap toes are so nice man - I need a pair!

Definitely taking the "seconds" gamble more often. If I have time later tonight I will post some AE's.

I got a pair of Clifton's from the Nordstrom Sale for $199, and some Players.

Clifton's and the Fifth Ave's (seconds) already have some character (scuffs) that I need to polish out.

IMO full size down. A Size 13 fit like 14, and yes 12 is a little snug, but after getting it worn in a lil bit it'll fit fine.

Kinda off topic but those that orderd the shoes from overseas, how do customs work? I ordered some Royal Blue 1's from AUS and just wanted to know what this meant:

Thanks
Normal procedure. Like stated it will be updated in a couple of hours or days, depending on the shipping method the sender chose.

Ordered my TOJ0 jacket today and now the ~12 week wait begins! And by the time I get it, I'll still have to wait to wear it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom