Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looks to be sold out except XXL, are you guys looking elsewhere?

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/butt...boVal=jcp|&currentDim=Brand&currentDimVal=jcp

you can always select the size you want and click on check in-store inventory, I know mine has M, L, XL in stock.

Do you shop at the Palisades? I saw you wrote something about living not too far from Woodbury Commons.

Separately, I do prefer the look of the J Crew microdot shirt I posted but for $25, I might have to make the trip to JCP at the Palisades...I don't think I've set foot in a JCP since I was little.

Last edited:
mad i missed out on those olive cargos :\ ran outta my size before i put in my order.

today's fit btw:

Yooooo!...those lands End cargos are nice!

Seriously :wow:

They look really great. Never would have put Lands End under "dressing better" till I saw those cargos!

A: Not sure if I'm a fan of that cardi/shirt combo but that coat is too sick

Last edited:
Do you shop at the Palisades? I saw you wrote something about living not too far from Woodbury Commons.

I live about 20 minutes away from Woodbury Commons but I don't venture to the Palisades since I have the Commons, I go to the JCP in Middletown, the one that is located in the mall at Crystal Run Galleria. I live literally 5 minutes away from that mall so it's a stones throw to go to the JCP on any given day for me.

There is no olive option...is it the green?...I got khaki cargos from gap, I want that "olive" pair...lol

I know how some of you feel about camo 
laugh.gif
......but anyone know where to get pair of camo shorts that are NOT cargos?

YOP!

Money as hell.

Pen busted in my olive pair over the weekend...had to toss them, but for the price, the re-up is already en route.
Dang, I love my green ones...

On a serious note, how many of you guys feel you have a shopping addiction?  Ksteezy I know you do with JCrew.  I actually realized it today.  All jokes to aside...how are some of you guys able to maintain yourself with control?  I pay my bills and my daughter is well taken care of, however, I really could do more with my money...than shoes and clothes.
laugh.gif

Must be nice to be able to have the shopping addiction :lol:

Fuuuu college - when I come up.. *Curren$y voice* :smokin

Last edited:
Must be nice to be able to have the shopping addiction :lol:

Fuuuu college - when I come up.. *Curren$y voice* :smokin

x2

Undergrad gang can't have a shopping addiction yet :lol: :smh:

LOL, man i feel yall.

I'm fresh out of college..8 months in the real world so far.

Talk about life changing. However, i was on that college budget for so long, that i still walk around with that mentality.

Even with a disposable income, i still go over expense in my head like i used to do in college. It's saved me from a lot of brash decisions so far.

Still a great feeling to know i can pull the trigger on some purchases however.

in regards to my last post. jeans i always go shrink to fit 501 levis ... but i dont like the way the fall onto my shoes. anyother levis i should look into with the tapered look of the above post?

in regards to my last post. jeans i always go shrink to fit 501 levis ... but i dont like the way the fall onto my shoes. anyother levis i should look into with the tapered look of the above post?

size up one with 511s or go with the 508s or 513s. I just bought a pair of 508s and wore them for the first time the other day. This is how the fit is... I would imagine it's what you're looking for.

(repost)

Back
Top Bottom