Dressing Better Vol 2.0

anyone have any discounts for gap? i know they alwasy have some coupon floating around.. or anyone know where to get pants similar to these?

cn4991354.jpg

anyone have any discounts for gap? i know they alwasy have some coupon floating around.. or anyone know where to get pants similar to these?
cn4991354.jpg
theres a labor day weekend sale going on at gap right now in stores. go to your local store and you can probably get 25-40% off these pants if you find them in the store or call and get a stock check to get them reserved

Yeah, I was there yesterday and they were all full priced too. Some good sales on shirts. I copped a short sleeved chambray shirt for $13

Sup fellas... what can I clean these with
http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store...0532002*W130&productId=7-100210&searched=true
Went out and they are in all types of dirty

Have you not tried soap and water with a brush? Cleans mine up fine. Also can use Mr. Clean eraser on the sole if you wish.

Don't be afraid of using too much water. Being boat shoes, they're meant to get wet every now and then. You can just let them sit outside for a day and dry in the summer heat.

Hey guys, I want to buy these Lanvin's for my wife on Neiman's site and I know there is a 10% off code but can only use it if you had it e-mailed to you. If any of you received it and won't be using it, I'd appreciate it if I could use it, trying to save tax. Thanks guys!

The Stafford's look better in person too :smokin Tough choice between a pair of Clarks or Staffords coming up soon for me :smh:

Thanks 

She did tell me The blazer's are the one's with gold and metal buttons ect.

That's the look I want.

So you want a slim fit "traditional" looking blazer,navy blue with gold/brass buttons?

What kinda budget you working with? J.Press has one exactly like I described but I think it runs close to $1,000

real life...

ksteezy good looking out on the express slim fit...

i have a que
stion, so im planning on wearing a pplain white button up... what do i do about an under shirt?
usually i just rock no shirt under but since this shirt is white, in certain lighting you can see my nips...

should i rock a "wife beater?"

i threw on a v neck but the button up i have is like glove tight so you can see the v-neck folds a little and actually makes the shirt fit me smaller....

Last edited:
real life...
i have a que
stion, so im planning on wearing a pplain white button up... what do i do about an under shirt?
usually i just rock no shirt under but since this shirt is white, in certain lighting you can see my nips...
i threw on a v neck but the button up i have is like glove tight so you can see the v-neck folds a little and actually makes the shirt fit me smaller....

You are welcome, tbh I stopped wearing undershirts or tanks for that matter with my buttondowns, at most I'll wear a tanktop I guess....but usually don't.

real life...

i know the pants need to be hemmed...

what do you think of the tie knot?
its the half windsor...

i also need advice on if i should wear a wife beater under it to cover my nips...
or should i get an extra tiny v neck so it wont fold over under the shirt?
or should i say f it and show off the nips (in certain lighting)

also i feel like my wing tips look huge, anything i can do about that?

also sorry about the poopy pic, i only have my cell

Last edited:
^Overall good fit. The arms of the shirt are a little large but nothing to complain about. Your frame is slim so your feet may look large in slim pants, don't worry about it. Knot looks good as well. The tie bar may be a little too long for the slim tie so check out tiebar.com

real life...
i have a que

You are welcome, tbh I stopped wearing undershirts or tanks for that matter with my buttondowns, at most I'll wear a tanktop I guess....but usually don't.
real life...

so should i say yolo and risk exposing nips through the shirt then?

The fit on the shirt doesn't look bad at all, you have that tall slim frame so I don't get why is so hard for you to find shirts that fit you good....I say go with no undershirt. The knot looks good, the tie bar is wayyyy too low, can't really distinguish the pants much or see your shoes....the tie bar should be across your nip line.

I say YOLO it....unless you got some crazy puffy *** nips, what's there to worry about?...lol

Back
Top Bottom