Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today.

Generally a business casual atmosphere at work.

Where's the sweater from?

Looks like H&M

Yeah, I have that same sweater and a wheat colored one from H&M...nice fit Tim

Got my Gap Lived in Chinos today and :wow: these pants really do feel like some pjs :lol: I really like em though, regret not buying another pair now but I definitely will in the future :smokin Fit is definitely on point

Not sure if it's just the pic/angle but I think the pants could use a taper man

No you're probably right. Here's the full pic of how I wore it. I might get these tapered and hemmed soon, I have like 4 or 5 things I need to get worked on.

Wow those look a lot different than they did in the original picture. They definitely don't look as wide as I thought,

Nice fit man

see that pic gives a much better idea regarding fit and proportion than holding your iphone in your hand, pointing it up and down, and snapping some pics.

so here's my latest thrifted pickup:

Peal & Co. Brooks Brothers Plain Toe Bluchers sz 9.5. Tad too small so these will be flipped.
Question for anyone who might know (Wis possibly :nerd: ). Since these are Peal & Co., does that mean I picked up a pair of Crockett & Jones? If so #swaggaonahundredthousandtrillion :smokin

Could be, although I think other shoe makers produce peal & co as well, like Alfred Sargent. Hopefully you got some C&J! No clue on the models though. Awesome pick up nonetheless.

Last edited:
so here's my latest thrifted pickup:

Peal & Co. Brooks Brothers Plain Toe Bluchers sz 9.5. Tad too small so these will be flipped.
Question for anyone who might know (Wis possibly :nerd: ). Since these are Peal & Co., does that mean I picked up a pair of Crockett & Jones? If so #swaggaonahundredthousandtrillion :smokin

For what it's worth I read on ask andy that anything recent(last 5-7 years) Peal & Co. has been made by Alfred Sargent but without knowing specifics I would take that with a grain of salt...Nice pick up either way

Fellas, I need your help. I have a party to attend tomorrow and found this suit sitting in the back of my closet that I could possibly wear. I purchased it from Banana Republic. Size is 38S. What do y'all think of the fit? Any help is appreciated.

shoulders look fine. but something does look a little strange like you are either sucking in or arching your back or something.

Thanks guys! Couple questions. Are the shoulders okay? Are the vents in the back supposed to be open like that?
Shoulders do not look fine. Your shoulders protrude further out than than the jacket. The top corner should be lined up with how far your arm goes out. The pictures you posted make me think you are a 40 instead of a 38. I'd suggest getting a new suit.

cool thanks...know anything about the fit?  

I honestly think that DBs run bigger than Bushacres, believe it or not.

And 1982, if you look at the pictures I posted earlier you can see the differences. Sole is different and leather is different.

Back
Top Bottom