Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today.

Generally a business casual atmosphere at work.

Last edited:
College student budget aka preferably under $100 :lol:

the sub $100 driving moc range is dangerous kinda put you in the fast fashion or dad style realm. quality will not be there or design will be bulky and unatrractive.

here are some options though:

if you are good about sale hunting you and always fint a pair of Air Grant Cole Haan's on sale for about 100

not the greatest quality but have the right look for the most part Minnetonka's driving mocs are a cool sub $100 choice

Asos makes driving mocs not sure about the quality but for the price and the look you cant go wrong

and of course there is zara, imo they make great looking mocs

hope that helps

can i wear a windbreaker over a fleece hoody? :nerd:

yeah, you can do what ever you want. do you have an example of what you mean cause im kinda confused as to why this is even a question.

Last edited:
is there a difference in quality of Clarks Desert Boot vs. the Bushacre?

im reading the only difference is the synthetic crepe sole of the Bushacre. is one better then the other or is it more of stylistic preference?

Last edited:
a blinkin: also check out Nordstrom's 1901 brand. I saw their driving mocs in store over the weekend and they're pretty solid for the price point ($90 I believe).

I really hope one of you is a 9 1/2. Stay tuned. #thriftgawd :pimp:

EDIT: 9 1/2

Last edited:

im reading the only difference is the synthetic crepe sole of the Bushacre. is one better then the other or is it more of stylistic preference?
The only difference I see is the sole. The fit and look of it is basically similar IMO. Also, the crepe soles absorbs the shock of walking better. 

the sub $100 driving moc range is dangerous kinda put you in the fast fashion or dad style realm. quality will not be there or design will be bulky and unatrractive.

here are some options though:

if you are good about sale hunting you and always fint a pair of Air Grant Cole Haan's on sale for about 100

not the greatest quality but have the right look for the most part Minnetonka's driving mocs are a cool sub $100 choice

Asos makes driving mocs not sure about the quality but for the price and the look you cant go wrong

and of course there is zara, imo they make great looking mocs

hope that helps
yeah, you can do what ever you want. do you have an example of what you mean cause im kinda confused as to why this is even a question.
Appreciate that fam.

I seem to ask a lot of questions in here lol but guys I'm looking for a spring jacket and horrible luck with finding a black parka jacket so anyone knows a place that sells a thin black varsity jacket with no brand logo?

Last edited:

Not really, I have both. Will take pictures for you in a minute

I'm pretty sure offer is valid as long as you use your card to pay....

It's definitely for Card members as well they sent an email out this morning. However it's not eligible on suits so feelings are def hurt.

Finally caved n copped the camo alphas today.. Was in a money spending mood so I said eff it

Took some pictures for you man, not the best but I hope it helps. Desert Boots are the darker pair, Bushacres are lighter. Both have a recent coating of mink oil.

UNKNWN

Was there a difference in price? It looks pretty similar :nerd:

Not much, both can be purchased through amazon/ebay for $75-85

I'm sure you can find the Bushacres for less though. Desert boots tend to run a little more since they're the more popular of the two. I prefer the original desert boot myself.

edit: To clarify, there's not much difference besides the sole and leather. Leather is better quality on the Desert Boot, but it's not much different

Last edited:
I prefer not to deal with ebay. Something goes wrong I imagine it'd be a hassle to return for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom