Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ralph Lauren Hat,Ralph Lauren Plaid Button Up,Levi Denims,LL Beans boots

I'm a UK6 man :lol:
Most retailers don't carry my size so I'd have to special order and wait a couple of months and I'm too impatient.

Copped a pair of John Lobb William dub monks off a guy on ebay. Dude has over 8500 feedback so i should be fine. Worst case scenario I'd have to open a dispute on paypal

Nice. I love John Lobb shoes, just don't have enough disposable income to justify dropping that much chedda for my feet :lol:

Pics when they arrive!
Bit late but Kent Wang has shoes that look pretty similar to JL.
The double monk and single monk that he has looks very close to the JL Vale and Chapel

congrats to my fellow filipino, pinoy732 for graduating

your mom... the resemblance is on point

got my order from jcrew today in the mail. got 4 pairs of socks, 3 ties, and a belt. still waiting for another pair of socks to be shipped

i'll post pics later...

What I wore to my summer internship at the Indiana Court of Appeals. According to my judge, whom I clerk for, I'm way over dressed (he wears jeans and a t-shirt under his robe). And the women in my office wear gym shoes with long skirts; it's absolutely terrible lol. But I'll be damb if I'm not in a jacket and tie everyday!!

Bruh. You can build your post count elsewhere with those Motorola Razr pics. :lol:
But real spit...You are dressed nice if that's what you want to hear, nothing special enough for a gang of post though.

UPDATE: I HAVE LOCATED AND PURCHASED A PAIR OF VOLT FLYKNIT RACERS.

YESSS
About damn time you finally bought them.

And no offense, but I think those loafers are horrid. Never mind the excessive buckle but the amount of squared-ness going on :x
However, the fit of the clothing is on point. Great job with the no break look.

the blazer's not corduroy, not sure what the material is, to be honest. it's almost like velvet or something...

LOVE those loafers! they're not purple like they appear in the pic, but way more navy blue.

Back
Top Bottom