Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today (mid 60's and rainy....rest of the week 85+)
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/05/wdiwt52813.html

Serg: yea they camp out at WSS now too. I think it's their own credit line. You get the shoes on release date assuming you lined up and such. You can pay the shoes back over time just like credit card payments.

It's not just shoes though. My friend's car shop does the same thing. Kids want to have expensive rims and such when they really can't afford to. My friend worked with a local bank to offer a credit line. These kids are now making payments on their car and on their rims, and such...

The rim thing has been going on since I remember, even when I was in high school, I think their is a place actually called rent-to-own wheels in LA, or was at least.

My man Adrian making the cut :smokin. Voted, lets get another W DB fam....are we gonna solicit the power/support of the rest of NT like with Steezy? (maybe not after last time.....but at least Dan got a ****ton of site traffic) :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think we need NT for this one, Adrian's got it. :pimp:

So uhhh, Adrian... when you win wanna let me get that hat? :nerd: :lol:

RFX, Wis, anyone,

You guys know where I can find the Lanvin suede/patent sneakers on sale anywhere?

Those have always been more my steez, even with the Arenas explosion. Don't feel like throwing Barneys 500$ for em....i know they usually can be caught for around 350.

RFX, Wis, anyone,

You guys know where I can find the Lanvin suede/patent sneakers on sale anywhere?

Those have always been more my steez, even with the Arenas explosion. Don't feel like throwing Barneys 500$ for em....i know they usually can be caught for around 350.
I got my patent captoe low tops for about $330 from TresBien. You get 20% back from VAT and there was also a code. Just be on the look out, man. Also look out for Barneys sales too. I got my high tops from the first Barneys sale for around $400 or so. From my experience lots of good stuff make it to the first round for Barneys because prices are still expensive for the general public.

Make sure you know your size in advance so you can grab with the quickness when the time comes.

Btw wj4, how did you size on the lanvins compared to sneakers like MMM or CP Achilles?

Been on the lookout for a pair of black or navy patent toe also

Man_

Are there any NT bros that would be willing to pick up a M in all white/navy (no logo) Uniqlo x Michael Bastian polo?

I tried ordering online over the weekend,

something funky happened during the transaction and I was charged, yet no order was submitted or confirmed.

I check today and I've got the funds back, but my size/color combo is sold out online...

|I

:frown:

real tears[COLOR=#red]*[/COLOR]

Julius F. Wrek

This one?

I'll look for it next time I go, which is probably tomorrow.

Btw wj4, how did you size on the lanvins compared to sneakers like MMM or CP Achilles?

Been on the lookout for a pair of black or navy patent toe also
They fit quite large. I'm a size 42 in Margiela, which is a 9 US, the same size as my Nike and Jordan shoes. I went with 7 UK on my Lanvins. 6 was a bit too small. 6.5 would've been perfect but I settled for the 7.

Hey_

Man_

Are there any NT bros that would be willing to pick up a M in all white/navy (no logo) Uniqlo x Michael Bastian polo?

I tried ordering online over the weekend,

something funky happened during the transaction and I was charged, yet no order was submitted or confirmed.

I check today and I've got the funds back, but my size/color combo is sold out online...

|I

:frown:

real tears[COLOR=#red]*[/COLOR]

Julius F. Wrek

This one?

I'll look for it next time I go, which is probably tomorrow.

I'm referring to these two:

Classic navy or white. (the one you posted is pretty ill though)

I'd greatly appreciate the effort.

I was gonna move on to K. Wang,

but bruh sold out of my size mayne.

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom