Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not bad
tumblr_m8jow1fh3w1qzzzl7o1_1280.jpg

What are these? Info please

meet up a girl im seeing, we just chilled at dock by the boats and took a long walk.

it was warm outside but it gets slightly cold at night so i needed something for my upper-body, didn't feel like wearing a sweater and this blazer is build like a long sleeve polo shirt, looks very causal and i liked it.
i don't know fam, dressing better is defined different for everyone, hence why i liked it and you didn't, but thats the beauty of it. just rock what you feel like wearing and be you, even if you have to break the "rules".

I like the fit, just not fond of the sweat shorts. If they were regular shorts then. +1 for dressing how you want to and not for others.

GAP is also having some collab work with designers.

Via GQ:

In our recent Style Bible, we chose the six best new designers in America. Since then, we've been working with the winners and Gap to bring a special collection to a mall near you. Here's a sneak peek at what's (literally) in store this month, starting September 27

Mark McNairy New Amsterdam
Gap collection highlight: "Gap used to be just basics: jeans, T-shirts, chinos. Camo cargos are one of my basics, and I'm doing a pair in charcoal gray wool, so now they're, like, the new basic."
mark-mcnairy.jpg

Saturdays NYC
Designers: Josh Rosen, Morgan Collett, Colin Tunstall
Gap collection highlight: "We took this really timeless bomber silhouette and then used waxed cotton, which has this slickness to it, this light sheen. It's unusual for a bomber."
saturdays.jpg

Ian Velardi
Gap collection highlight: "The first things I did were an unconstructed, washed suit jacket and pants with a trim fit—higher armholes and slim sleeves."
ian-velardi.jpg

Todd Snyder
Gap collection highlight: "The material that Gap found for my military jacket is incredible. It's like a sweatshirt fabric on the inside with nylon on the outside. It makes for this great update to a classic."
todd-snyder.jpg

BLK DNM
Designer: Johan Lindeberg
Gap collection highlight: "I've made small adjustments to work with Gap, but this collection is completely BLK DNM. The leather pilot jacket is all downtown attitude."
blk-dnm.jpg

Ovadia & Sons
Designers: Ariel and Shimon Ovadia
Gap collection highlight: "Our favorite piece from the collection is this motorcycle jacket with reinforced shoulder and elbow patches and a belt. You could wear it so many ways."
ovadia-sons.jpg

Saw a small piece on Todd Snyder in this month's Esquire....he's branching out on his own, which is a good thing. I like his style/vision. He was with The Gap, JCrew previously...amongst some others.

Blazer fit looks fine, I like it alot... Its all about the materials though. Well dude is wearing a blazer its still a very light and breathable material oppose to dude wearing a wool t-shirt which is not.

EDIT: Just noticed dude is wearing sweat shorts....IDK about that part. Some navy chino shorts would work better..

Last edited:
Was looking through the thread and got inspired to create my own lapel flowers.

My favorite and most time consuming one, this is one is sewn together. I have a lot of left over fabric and some additional colors; blue, turquoise but didnt get around to doing anything with them today.

I would be happy to make some for fellow NT'ers just PM me, I'll hook you up!

I don't know fam, the blazer just isn't a good look. They really clash with the shorts, especially that you mention they were fleece.

Did you go sockless with ther 'verses?

the blazer isnt't fleece, its pique, it has a finer and more polished look, i cant post pictures from my phone so heres a link so you can check it out: http://www.parkandbond.com/the-intersection/features/anatomy-gant-rugger-hopsack

and since the shorts are sweat shorts they work well togheter, i apprecite the constructive cristism tho, thats why i started to post.

nah cant feel comfortable with sockless so i just wear no show, how about you?

meet up a girl im seeing, we just chilled at dock by the boats and took a long walk.

it was warm outside but it gets slightly cold at night so i needed something for my upper-body, didn't feel like wearing a sweater and this blazer is build like a long sleeve polo shirt, looks very causal and i liked it.
i don't know fam, dressing better is defined different for everyone, hence why i liked it and you didn't, but thats the beauty of it. just rock what you feel like wearing and be you, even if you have to break the "rules".

I like the fit, just not fond of the sweat shorts. If they were regular shorts then. +1 for dressing how you want to and not for others.

thanks fam, i have a couple of regular navy shorts but went with these because they are very well made, looks like regular shorts and comfortable. the fit easentielly felt like wearing sweatpants, tee and a crewneck, but didnt look like it. i cant post a picture now so here is a link [=http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/our-legacy-great-shorts-navy.html#][/]

Blazer fit looks fine, I like it alot... Its all about the materials though. Well dude is wearing a blazer its still a very light and breathable material oppose to dude wearing a wool t-shirt which is not.

EDIT: Just noticed dude is wearing sweat shorts....IDK about that part. Some navy chino shorts would work better..

thanks fam, i agree but this time i feelt more comfortable with sweatshorts. but general speaking chinos shorts are better.

Last edited:
I'm looking for something like this

tumblr_lztpwjx6pw1r9yt82o1_500.jpg

Something decent in quality but I dont want to break the bank either. Maybe $300 price range.

Any brand suggestions?

Was looking through the thread and got inspired to create my own lapel flowers.

My favorite and most time consuming one, this is one is sewn together. I have a lot of left over fabric and some additional colors; blue, turquoise but didnt get around to doing anything with them today.
I would be happy to make some for fellow NT'ers just PM me, I'll hook you up!

horrible

go back to 1st grade and try again

especially if you plan on selling them

not planning too but since I had already had someone message me thought I'd offer it up. It's all good, I made them so that I can wear them, wasn't trying to be perfect.

But it pays to be an *** apparently with dude up there. I teach high school seniors, so I don't need a lesson in 1st grade crafts.

Back
Top Bottom