Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Some sales going on

Ending tomorrow, take 50% off select items at Frank & Oak (pictured)
Ending tomorrow, take an additional 25% off sale items at Lyonstate by using the code TAKE25 at checkout
Take 50% off apparel and accessories from designers like Norse Projects, Ian Velardi, Mark McNairy, and more, over at Wittmore
The Corner is now offering up to 70% off select items
Oki-Ni has announced its final markdowns, with discounts of up to 75%
Score up to 70% off the fall/winter collections at Opening Ceremony
Final markdowns — up to 80% off — are underway at Aloha Rag
Selected items are up to 50% off at the Shipley & Halmos seasonal sale
Up to 60% off designer clothing and accessories at FarFetch
Half off a whole slew of styles at Burkman Bros
Get 40% off the Steven Alan collection and/or 25% off items from third-party brands at Steven Alan by using the code THISISIT at checkout
London-based retailer LN-CC is now taking 70% off select items
The final sale at Barneys (up to 75% off) is ending very soon, head over before it does
This is the last week to take up to 75% off selected items at Park & Bond, before their blowout sale ends Friday, February 1

Read more: Sales of the Day: January 30, 2013- The Best Sales for Men - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/mens-wear-sales-013013#ixzz2JYbIlD2I

This may or may not be the correct thread, and lord knows my description probably wont be helpful but……

I see a lot of you wearing bracelets etc.

I have a leather braided bracelet but admittedly I cant figure out how to tie it.

Basically one end has a hoop, and the other end has two loose “strings” that are leather like laces on Sperrys.

How am I supposed to get that on my wrist, secure it, and then make it to where I can slip it on and off?

Help..

Neat switchblade comb, dude. I've never seen anyone else with one besides myself. Everyone I show that comb to gets a laugh out of it. Definitely a cool conversation piece you can keep in your pocket at all times
laugh.gif
when I was in elementary school we ALL had those! A few years later though, they banned them in the school system

In regards to hair...I use grants pomade and love it.
They have a Matte Pomade that is very similar to crew fiber but I like the Grant's version better. And if you're going for a more slick madmen style the medium blend is amazing. Its a family business and I've had a great experience doing business with them. They even featured one of my pictures on their facebook

Where did you get that comb from? I need one of those.

My boy copped a suit for interviews and stuff.. My god does he look foolish... Way to big and the shoes were horrid!

But you can't tell him nothing when he's wearing it. He thinks he looks so good.

I got a pic but I can't out my boy like that
laugh.gif
The Chopper Suit?
roll.gif
  I got several homies like that...I just let them swag...Confidence be at an all time high...

But, yet they quick to say my clothes are tight and fitted. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who got 484 jeans from jcrew, how does the fit compare to Levi's 514 or 513? I'm looking for something between those two.

My boy copped a suit for interviews and stuff.. My god does he look foolish... Way to big and the shoes were horrid!

But you can't tell him nothing when he's wearing it. He thinks he looks so good.

I got a pic but I can't out my boy like that :lol:

The Chopper Suit? :rofl:   I got several homies like that...I just them swag...Confidence be at an all time high...

But, yet they quick to say my clothes are tight and fitted.  :rolleyes

That's like a suit jacket with the elongated penguin tail... :smh: :smokin

Dat royal blue :lol:

Last edited:
you should get a dressier belt. the one you're wearing looks very out of place

thanks dude.

what do you recommend?

the one i have on is my everyday tanner goods belt lol

thoughts on the suit fit anyone? it's from club monaco

Last edited:
i think its mostly the roller that throws off the look. a simple rectangular or square shaped single prong buckle would look much better

Where online can i get a quality navy blazer?
Like a modern fit to wear with jeans if i want.

Max 300$

Long time lurker and fan of this thread.  I've stolen a lot of ideas from a lot of you.  Sorry about the horrible pictures.  I'm not the greatest with lighting, angles and all that good stuff. 

Critiques are welcome.

the sleeves on jacket looks a tad long. shoulders and waist looks good but pants probably could use a tapering depending on if the opening is the same from the knee down.

appreciate it again man.

wish me luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom