Dressing Better Vol 2.0

super dope fit.
damn i was trying to decide on what my next suit would be. you stamped it, khaki it is
smokin.gif
. real clean
the big 21, legal turn up time
pimp.gif
! whats your budget like homie? i would go with a gaudy look, all over print gucci polo with grey slacks and those swims
YOU KNOW IT!!! And Im not really into the big expensive brand names however price is not a factor either. However where can I get a look at these gaudy gucci polo's you speak of? They sound like a very good idea.

I find the Alpha Khakis way too slim. I like the fit from the knee down but the seat and thigh are almost non-existent. I have one pair that I've worn once or twice and just have to bring them to a tailor because I had to get a 38 waist to fit my legs in to them. The waist is huge. For reference, I do have to size up on most slim fit pants/jeans but usually just to a 34 or 36 in extreme cases.

New blazer today from Black Lapel, first MTM experience.  I am pretty pleased with fit, can anyone see anything needing adjuting (I know not the best pic to judge fit)

New blazer today from Black Lapel, first MTM experience.  I am pretty pleased with fit, can anyone see anything needing adjuting (I know not the best pic to judge fit)

this is beautiful. I'd just use a slimmer tie. great fit Carlin :pimp:

Last edited:
looks fine to me. random, you ever thought about getting a fade?

Last edited:
+1 of what Adrian said. Tie looks large because the blazer is so slim. Get a slim/skinny tie and you're good to go!

Last edited:
Unkwn: amped for the 13s for sure :pimp:

What's the width of the lapel, C? Agree with A as well.

this is beautiful. I'd just use a slimmer tie. great fit Carlin
pimp.gif
Thanks man, tie was a gift from Aunt, so I thought I should wear it once
laugh.gif

looks fine to me. random, you ever thought about getting a fade?
Yeah, one of my friends tells me I need to go to barber shop, I cut my own hair with clippers ha
+1 of what Adrian said. Tie looks large because the blazer is so slim. Get a slim/skinny tie and you're good to go!
Thanks man
What's the width of the lapel, C? Agree with A as well.
I got the normal lapel size, there was a slimmer one available.  They say on the site that it hovers above or below 3 inches depending on build,  Doesnt look to be that wide though.  Thats why I thought the tie would work cause I ordered normal lapel.

That Blazer is awesome Carlin! Mind if we ask how much it was?

Thanks Serg, it was $350 and I had $25 gift card from a twitter promo they ran.  So $325 shipped and took about 3 weeks

Looking real good Bama! How did you take your measurements.

We've had a rainy past few days here and there was gonna be some sunshine today so I decided to give this a wear before putting it away until next Fall/Winter:

I don't really anyone to snap my pics and I only have my iPhone currently so I may have to invest in a tripod and auto timer app :lol:

@Bama No problem man. I really like that blazer, even though from that picture the lapels looks nearly non-existent :lol:

Looking real good Bama! How did you take your measurements.

We've had a rainy past few days here and there was gonna be some sunshine today so I decided to give this a wear before putting it away until next Fall/Winter:

I don't really anyone to snap my pics and I only have my iPhone currently so I may have to invest in a tripod and auto timer app
laugh.gif
I had my mom take measurements for me, they have videos to show you how to do it.  They even emailed after I submitted order and said some things looked off, so had me double check.  I was pleased with the service all around.

Nice suit combo!

I was looking for some advice on what to wear to the clubs/lounge. I wore this last time and was super hot

Im 5'9 and 195. Since I'm chunky I try to cover up my dress up shirts by wearing vests or long sleeve v necks

I was looking for some advice on what to wear to the clubs/lounge. I wore this last time and was super hot

Im 5'9 and 195. Since I'm chunky I try to cover up my dress up shirts by wearing vests or long sleeve v necks
Not to sound like a jerk, but this is a temporary solution. Go to the root cause and work on not being chunky. I'm your height too. Was 220 lbs. dropped to 140 lbs in 18 months. I'm at 155 to 160 lbs now and been for a while.

Clubs are hot. I always just wore a shirt with nothing on top.

Just try not to layer so much man, of course the best plan of action would be to try and shed a few pounds.

Try just going with a long sleeve v neck with a v neck under shirt. Also, make sure the material is breathable and isn't too heavy.

Nice fit Adrian. Deets on the jacket?

Sending in measurements next week for my ToJ0 once I can get someone to measure me :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to get the suit supply suit this month like I wanted due to other expenses that just came up so I'm sticking with an old one i bought in high school.

What is a good color tie to go with a charcoal suit and brown shoes? I was thinking burgundy

Back
Top Bottom