Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I like this

very clean, but throw those 5's on instead of the boat shoes fam!

Anyone have a karmaloop code for like 30%? or anyone know where to cop rayban clubmaster for ~110 range?

My ray ban clubmaster broke last year and i dont feel like paying full retail for another pair
A little while ago I bought wayfarers off amazon for around $60.  They had a sale, and they also had a 20% off code once you signed up to their fashion newsletter/email.  See if the e-newsletter is still available for additional saving.  Some people had success applying the coupon code from their shoe newsletter subscription as well.

anyone in search of short sleeve floral shirts for spring/summer? uniqlo has nice ones (saw them in person, wanted all of them :lol:)

There's a Duschamp floral print dress shirt up on Gilt right now. If you're not familiar, Duschamp makes high quality shirts. I only own one but it's great.

Also, Charles Tyrwhitt has a promotion going on...$39.50 for a shirt & tie. Wide selection of shirts, extra slim fit included and some nice ties (not sure how wide though) CTyrwhitt Shirt & Tie for $39.50

One more thing, sizes are probably running out but the Cole Haan at Walnut Creek has 50% off, they HAD just about every colorway at least for the wingtips that are on the website for $124.99 Lunargrand wingtips and I believe they have some loafers and chukkas, not sure of colors.

Back
Top Bottom