Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Jack Spade had some messenger bags on their website on sale for around/under $100 a few weeks ago. I'd keep an eye on their sale section as well.

Looking for a messenger bag that would fit a Macbook Pro (13in) to replace my current North Face Recon.

Would prefer a canvas one and as a student, the cheaper the better lol..

Any suggestions?

I love my KNomo bag. They aren't too expensive, the quality and the design is excellent.

They still have some pretty great deals.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm losing weight or what but the BB ESF shirts are kinda baggy now.
I would go MTM again but it's hard getting the correct measurements

40% off GAP sale items going on, free shipping with $50 or more purchase. most of the stuff are from the winter. might grab a couple of things

These Iron Rangers :pimp:

ideal sleeve length for me is hitting the part between the thumb and index finger when unbuttoned

I'm having a hard time imagining this...why would buttoned/unbuttoned matter? and is the part between the thumb and index finger the corner where you make the "loser" sign? if so, that seems pretty long.

I'm having a hard time imagining this...why would buttoned/unbuttoned matter? and is the part between the thumb and index finger the corner where you make the "loser" sign? if so, that seems pretty long.
It matters to button and unbutton because the diameter would be slightly smaller when buttoned. Some people prefer a very slight fabric to account for when you're folding your arms and what not. By doing so, this would make the sleeve length a bit longer when unbuttoned.

Today:

Those APC's posted look good but 35' inseam killed it for me way too long..
Designer jeans and trousers come in one inseam. They are meant to be hemmed to your preference.

The only pants I have that I don't hem are the J. Crew 484. The others: Epaulet, Gant Rugger, APC, Naked & Famous, Paul Smith, etc. get hemmed jobs.

Back
Top Bottom