Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The apc pieces won't be sold out and will make it to a sale. I think the Nordstrom presale is capped to a point. I remember some of the SS presale pieces from Kenzo sold out but reappeared once items were in stock and made it to the sale eventually.

Re: concerts. I paid $20 to see Kanye right after his first album dropped. Best $20 spent. He did the whole album and some off the mixtapes and had Common come thru too.

Last edited:
$790 jacket b4 tax ... Y'all balling out here

Not keeping any of them I will take take them back to my local store where I know they will sit until a sale. I got three so I knew my size.

Like someone said these will hit the sale rack.

Last edited:
Anybody have experience with Grenson shoes? I was looking for a cheaper, better quality alternative to a Visvim Virgil boot. Looking for suede preferably, wedge or crepe sole which brought me to Grenson. How forgiving is the suede or leather? Anyone have experience with their Archie or Fred models? They have some good prices right now almost everywhere online so I'd like to double up.

Thanks.

New Balenciagas Sting Ray

Hello. Any suggestions on where I can get a well-tailored women's suit from?
Sort of like Anja Rubik here in Hugo Boss (I don't have Hugo Boss money tho :lol:)

The apc pieces won't be sold out and will make it to a sale. I think the Nordstrom presale is capped to a point. I remember some of the SS presale pieces from Kenzo sold out but reappeared once items were in stock and made it to the sale eventually.

Re: concerts. I paid $20 to see Kanye right after his first album dropped. Best $20 spent. He did the whole album and some off the mixtapes and had Common come thru too.
saw kanye for free, on campus, right after college dropout dropped. back when john legend was just his backup singer and keyboardist

Oh yeah, well I got free 2nd row, center tix and backstage passes to see Nas (well, opening for Usher along with Faith Evans & Mr Cheeks :lol:) back in the day.

Might go check out Nas in a couple weeks after the Mets game.

Last edited:
Hello. Any suggestions on where I can get a well-tailored women's suit from?
Sort of like Anja Rubik here in Hugo Boss (I don't have Hugo Boss money tho :lol:)

Price range?

Not to familiar with women's suiting but here are some ideas at a decent pricepoint. All fairly ideal for a beginner.

JCrew

Express

and of course, if you want to go as cheap as possible try Zara, H&M, and Uniqlo.

Last edited:
my neck too fat(18) for dress shirts and my length small(35-36) and my waist a 36, wat do i do

Last edited:
Price range?

Not to familiar with women's suiting but here are some ideas at a decent pricepoint. All fairly ideal for a beginner.

JCrew

Express

and of course, if you want to go as cheap as possible try Zara, H&M, and Uniqlo.
H&M doesn't fit me right since I am petite and there are no Uniqlos around here.
I'm looking for something that doesn't come off as regular office-wear but something I could go out in
I don't mind spending around $70-110 for each piece

the jcrew is looking :pimp: but the price :smh:

Last edited:
For a woman, there are too many choices to be honest. Just go to the mall and Forever 21, Express, Charlotte Russe, Guess, Zara, Bebe, etc... and half of those I named have mens clothing. There should be much, much more in the mall that I cannot name.

I'd suggest visiting the biggest mall in your area and just look at all the stores, I am sure you'd find a suit within your budget.

Once you getting paid though, get with that Saint Laurent or Chanel.

Last edited:
Ended up scooping that JCP khaki suit for a wedding tomorrow, for 84 bucks it was my best option :lol: definitely will keep it as a beater summer suit as its better than I expected but I was really waiting for the jcrew one and the timing didn't match up with a sale smh. Cannot wait til I start work so I can have steady income bros

Anyone get burned with the sizing on the $13.50 Mr. Porter Chuck Taylors?

The site said they were listed in UK sizes. I thought UK size was always 1 down from US sizes? Well on the Converse box labels it shows that UK and US sizes are the same. I remember someone asked about this on here...looks like they were on the right track.

Long story short, I ordered shoes that were one size too small. Oh well, i've got family that will easily take these off my hands. Hope it didn't happen to anyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom