Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I actually really likes that thom Browne blazer when I picked it up for $40. I'd say I regret returning it but at the time, having no job, I feel that I put the money to something more worthwhile. :\

Not all will get it but from what I understand, most will. It should be online as well.

As for quality, GAP quality is a safe assumption I think. Overall, quality was decent to good though still made in Taiwan.

Last edited:
I actually really likes that thom Browne blazer when I picked it up for $40. I'd say I regret returning it but at the time, having no job, I feel that I put the money to something more worthwhile. :\
Check eBay. Or baller up and get the real one :pimp: we can be matching bros again :smile:

Not all will get it but from what I understand, most will. It should be online as well.

As for quality, GAP quality is a safe assumption I think. Overall, quality was decent to good though still made in Taiwan.
If its Gap quality I think most will be happy. Will be getting camo sweats :pimp:

Adrian what size did you end up getting? I think length will probably be more of an issue for me than anything

Tom's new shoe, Brogue $98
I think some might like it. Camo is insta-copped by Wis.

Doc, went with a 38. Aren't you around my height? You should be fine with that. Worst case, return ?

Tom's new shoe, Brogue $98
I think some might like it. Camo is insta-copped by Wis.

No gusto, Broland.

If Trickers made them then :pimp: instacop.

Man, I need more friends like K an A locally to snap pics thru out the day, kinda like what SE does often. We can be taking pics doing pull ups on the door post while wearing suits :pimp: :lol:

Thanks for the advice guys. Yea, I did notice that half pocket :lol: , but I don't necessarily consider it a deal breaker. Those two colors are just hard to pass up :pimp:

I'm not completely sold on both suits just YET and I may still look to get at least the blue doubled breasted Soho and the green Washington. It would definitely be much easier if I was able to physically go inside the store and check both suits out. That's one reason why I may hold out for another month or so. Take a cheap trip down to ATL and check it out.

All in all, you suggest that I could buy the Washington in the same size as the SoHo and I would not have up the size?

Yessir.

Distressed/grungy is the new camo this year. I'm callin' it.
Dressing Better Factoid?

:rofl: :rofl:

Toms stepping their ***** up!

As soon as I saw that I had da multi-quote button click ready with an "inB4 Steezy" :lol:

The brand is somewhat underrated, SFs been talking it up for a while now because they make good quality basics and the cut/fit on them are nice. I am not sure many NTers will be up for a $58 plain tee or $150 plain hoodies though. Their jeans are suppose to be pretty good too.

The brand is somewhat underrated, SFs been talking it up for a while now because they make good quality basics and the cut/fit on them are nice. I am not sure many NTers will be up for a $58 plain tee or $150 plain hoodies though. Their jeans are suppose to be pretty good too.
I'm pick up the sweats and the hoodie with the side zips when they restocked :smokin and maybe the u neck
Been looking for a nice pullover hoodie

Last edited:
I meant to post this earlier but Adrian pm me, next time you're out and about in nyc.  I'm busy early most days (and i dont know if you drink) but if you do maybe we can get weird or buy some cheap $4 shots in williamsburg.  I'm broke so I can't go shopping with you, but I will bump into and spill drinks on shoulders with you.  That goes for most you nyc nters actually.

steezy you can come too.

Last edited:
Lim collection will be released in every store. Man I wish this was Missoni part 2 though so I could cop some stuff for my place without having to pay resale. $80 shower curtains FTL.

Back
Top Bottom