Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Always wondered what hhhhhnnnngggg meant when people post it. Google says it's the sound people make before a stroke or heart attack. I thought it was those weird noises characters from anime made.

Last edited:
Always wondered what hhhhhnnnngggg meant when people post it. Google says it's the sound people make before a stroke or heart attack. I thought it was those weird noises characters from anime made.

real tears….. French Montana - hannnnnnnnn

Wes, you should have kept your order for RW's. They cancelled mine and allowed me to get the copper pair of $250 RW moc toe boot for the $150 price! :pimp:

Last edited:
Wes lost 
laugh.gif

The Copper Rough and Tough is the nicest c/w on the mocs I think.

Nordstrom customer service told me my pair was supposed to ship out today but the status still says delayed. They did charge my card though. I like the leather laces on the classic mocs but don't like how the leather is already looking distressed.

Nordstrom customer service told me my pair was supposed to ship out today but the status still says delayed. They did charge my card though. I like the leather laces on the classic mocs but don't like how the leather is already looking distressed.

Well if they cancel your order, call and just be really polite and you can probably talk them into switching you to any ~$250 RW boot. It took me 2 calls, but they were very kind and were trying their best to make me happy.

Well if they cancel your order, call and just be really polite and you can probably talk them into switching you to any ~$250 RW boot. It took me 2 calls, but they were very kind and were trying their best to make me happy.

They sent me an email this afternoon saying my order was canceled for the russet brown moc toe boots, but offered the copper moc toes for that same sale price!!!! :smokin

No complaints, the customer service lady i talked to was very professional and glad to help me in any way. There weren't any problems making the switch.

I had ordered the boots way back on October 19th for the record.

They sent me an email this afternoon saying my order was canceled for the russet brown moc toe boots, but offered the copper moc toes for that same sale price!!!! :smokin

No complaints, the customer service lady i talked to was very professional and glad to help me in any way. There weren't any problems making the switch.

I had ordered the boots way back on October 19th for the record.

My man! Same here, only I got the classic moc in copper brown instead. Talked them into those cause I don't like how red the copper pair of moc toes looked. Classic moc toe copper brown looked more brown than red. I ordered like the same date as you.

HELP

I Need to but a suit this weekend.

I bought a Zegna suit a few years back that i love but wanted to try a different slim/fitted brand (since i cant find many Zegna colors)

Who do you all like for fitted suits?
I was told Valentino, Versace, and Boss had nice slim suits.

Will post pics once i buy.

Thanks

Last edited:
If you're going to ball out on designer suits, then go RL Black Label, Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, etc... Those are all slim suits, Hugo isn't that slim.

If you're going to ball out on designer suits, then go RL Black Label, Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, etc... Those are all slim suits, Hugo isn't that slim.

I tried black label but the fit did not work for me. I dont think they sell Ysl and Dior at my local stores but ill check. Im trying to stay under $1100 so looking at fit and sales.

Anyone have a pair of the Red Wing 875? The site says they are tts which I thought was weird. Been trying to find more reviews on them. I'll see if customer service will let me switch to those.

http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3577777?categoryid=60131046

Good luck boss! The 875 was the only one they wouldn't let me switch to. I asked about that one before the classic moc. But just keep calling back and maybe someone will let you switch to them.

I tried black label but the fit did not work for me. I dont think they sell Ysl and Dior at my local stores but ill check. Im trying to stay under $1100 so looking at fit and sales.

I own a black label. The jacket is slim, it is def one size small. A true 38, will fit in a sz 40 Black label. The trousers have a wide opening, but that can easily be tailored.
Black label can be had in the 800-1000 range during a sale. It is not unheard of to scoop one up even cheaper.

Last edited:

I know nothing about suits nor how much you make. But after reading a couple of post on here regarding suits Id say buy cheap and get them tailored to your hearts desire. **** you can probably buy two suits, shoes, belt, tie, and shirt for under 1100.

Back
Top Bottom