Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just pulled the trigger Ludlow Chino Suit...

44R was gone, so went with 44L. I'm 6'0, so I'm at the border of R and L, if it doesn't work I'll just return it. Can't go wrong for $160.

Places are blowing out summer suits.

Can you tell if it is final sale? Not sure what size pants to order since they don't have my size in the slim fit so I will have to order the pants in regular fit.

Can someone please recommened me a nice pair of leather gloves? I've realized that it's gotten pretty cold in NYC now and I need some leather gloves. I used to wear these North Face gloves, but I'm tired of that nonsense.

I just want a nice black pair that I can use for everyday use.

Can someone please recommened me a nice pair of leather gloves? I've realized that it's gotten pretty cold in NYC now and I need some leather gloves. I used to wear these North Face gloves, but I'm tired of that nonsense.

Get the ones from Target's Merona's line. They are thinsulate and keep your hands incredibly warm and are genuine leather.

44R was gone, so went with 44L. I'm 6'0, so I'm at the border of R and L, if it doesn't work I'll just return it. Can't go wrong for $160.

If I could find the pants in my size, I'd by the suit.

Get the ones from Target's Merona's line. They are thinsulate and keep your hands incredibly warm and are genuine leather.
They don't have brown :frown:

Off to watch the game. Hopefully my depleted Bears can pull out the upset. Anyway here is that JCP jacket. Was making a weird face so had to blur it out...not embarrassed to be a Bears fan btw

Last edited:

Can you tell if it is final sale? Not sure what size pants to order since they don't have my size in the slim fit so I will have to order the pants in regular fit.
pulled the trigger on this suit also...went with 34/32 in classic fit. doesn't say final sale on any of the product pages so we should be able to return if the fit is off

Any other options besides Target? :lol:

…anything with thinsulate let me leave it at that, at least if what you want is to keep your hands warm. I bought the Johnston & Murphy ones as well without thinsulate and well the gloves served no purpose as a result.

That's not a bad length IMO. It's in the middle of "trendy, ends just below the belt" length and "I'm wearing my dress shirt as a casual shirt" length

And yea, I HATE tucking shirts into jeans. Reminds me of "dad fashion"

Last edited:
@RFX Jacket is awesome and the Guidi's look great.

I'm going to have to agree with SFC that the shirt isn't too long, of course it could be shorter but I like the length. I've been wearing my Oxfords at about that length, if not a bit shorter with my MA-1. I always liked the way a longer button up looks under a jacket

Last edited:
Sup! My shirt too long! Oh well! Just feels weird tucking in shirts with jeans.
wkflsy.jpg

166bz46.jpg
33yp1lw.jpg

Crappy lighting but jacket texture.
14ttsfc.jpg
What kind of boots are those and where can I pick up a pair? Price?

What other boots do you guys recommend similar to desert boots or red wing moc toes to wear daily with jeans?

What other boots do you guys recommend similar to desert boots or red wing moc toes to wear daily with jeans?

I've been looking at Wolverine 1000 mile boots and RW Beckmans. I'm waiting to see if there are any deals this month for them.

Back
Top Bottom