Dressing Better Vol 2.0

3 colors? The only color besides the brown I saw was the black at $150.. Were they going to let you choose from the $250 moc toe 875?

Nah I believe you bro, I'm sure its at that customer reps discretion as well as the supervisor, which is why I'm going to call back, been waiting on these boots since mid October, I want the black as well but I wanted the brown pair way more. She told me the day after Christmas they would be on sale, I just wanted to hang up :\

Maybe the mistake I made was calling, should I email the customer service assistant instead?

No, I meant so you have something to reference. Not proof for you, proof for them. You should call but if you have this email you can better explain what I got to happen! :pimp: Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you what they sent me so that you can kind of explain it to their customer service better.

Nah, not the 875. The other moc toe items, #632705. The sage, charcoal, or briar oil slick colors.

I called yesterday and the rep told me i could only choose from the 3 crappy colors they had left. I said no thanks.

If they had low stock, that colorway should've been removed right away instead of me waiting a month for it to ship. I'm also waiting for a pair of boots to ship from jcrew that were supposed to ship on halloween but got delayed until the end of January. I'm just sick of all this delayed/backordered crap and waiting a month or longer to get stuff.

3 colors? The only color besides the brown I saw was the black at $150.. Were they going to let you choose from the $250 moc toe 875?

They only let me choose the Copper color in the same exact style so what I did was ordered it then called back and said that the last lady told me she was giving me the "classic moc toe" http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-wing-classic-moc-boot-online-only/3152356?origin=keywordsearch not the one she actually ordered me http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-win...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_B and the second lady was like "oh wow, I'm so sorry for the mix up. You'll have to return that pair but I can order you the classic moc toe boot at the same price if you would like to do that?"

If that didn't make sense, let me know. I'm in class trying to pay attention and write this at the same time :lol:

Dear Nordstrom Customer,

We have received word from Red Wing that the Moc Toe Boot in the Russet Brown is not available to be shipped as expected. As this is the case, order *YOUR NUMBER*, will be cancelled. Rest assured that your account has not been charged as the boots were not shipped. We know that this may come as quite a disappointment, but we do have the same shoe in the Copper color that should be available to purchase.

We would like to offer this color at the same $149.90 sale price that you received for the Russet Brown color. If you would like to order the Copper color at this great price, please give us a call so that we can apply the reduced price right away.

Regards,

Nordstrom Customer Service
www.nordstrom.com

Here is the email for anyone who ordered.

I will take back my badmouthing of jcrew. I just saw they emailed me this morning and my stuff is on its way. Helps with my disappointment on not getting my red wings.

Mannnnnn that is EXACTLY what I was trying to do but they aren't having it, I called twice and even used the live chat option on the website… NO CIGAR

(throws in the towel) These boots aren't worth $250 for me, I will just have to wait… considering taking the black pair… #salty

So your order was actually adjusted.. I see what you're saying, lucky you man..

That email just made me even more upset, why wasn't I offered this great customer service????

Last edited:
Mannnnnn that is EXACTLY what I was trying to do but they aren't having it, I called twice and even used the live chat option on the website… NO CIGAR

(throws in the towel) These boots aren't worth $250 for me, I will just have to wait… considering taking the black pair… #salty

That email just made me even more upset, why wasn't I offered this great customer service????

Yeah, I guess I just got lucky. I'm not sure why they would change my order and not yours? It literally makes no sense. Maybe make a reference to the email and see what they say. Its worth one more shot if they'll let you change it to a boot that you want at the $150 price! Good luck my man. Also, I called at night so maybe they had their more lenient customer service reps working then?

I'm keeping an eye out for any RW sales/deals around Black Friday. Still want a pair of 875s and Beckmans. Will post in here if I find anything.

Yeah, I guess I just got lucky. I'm not sure why they would change my order and not yours? It literally makes no sense. Maybe make a reference to the email and see what they say. Its worth one more shot if they'll let you change it to a boot that you want at the $150 price! Good luck my man. Also, I called at night so maybe they had their more lenient customer service reps working then?

I'm definitely going to reference your email, thanks for the help bro… much appreciated

Shogun- if this doesn't work out, I will be going the same, did anyone order the black pair?

^
I think someone last week said he ordered the black pair. Can't remember who it was though.

whoooooo hooooooo

Okay so I went on the online chat, used Bwrestlers email and changed the order number to my own saying that I received that message with the cancellation notice and they allowed me to get the mod toe in copper at 163.20

Bwrestler15 - Thank you very much sir!!!! Couldn't have done it without your assistance

@Shogun- get on it bro…… I was relentless to get my boots at the sale price…

whoooooo hooooooo

Okay so I went on the online chat, used Bwrestlers email and changed the order number to my own saying that I received that message with the cancellation notice and they allowed me to get the mod toe in copper at 163.20

Bwrestler15 - Thank you very much sir!!!! Couldn't have done it without your assistance

:pimp: that's what this thread is for! Glad you were able to cop!! Will take reps as thanks :wink: hahaha glad I was able to help out!!

Thanks dude ^^ interesting read.. through all the ranting he does, It really made me wonder if the "industry" just tries to keep certain type of people on the outside looking in, glad to see him having success with higher fashion

I wonder how the changes at AE will effect the consumer if at all

Anyone own a pair of Adidas Condivo 12 training pants?

X16954_01
Yep I have both the tiro and condivos. Fit great. Good for running/ playing soccer or running errands.

Tiros > Condivos...i think the Tiros are more slimming thru the calves and ankles than the Condivos

whoooooo hooooooo

whoooooo hooooooo

:pimp: that's what this thread is for! Glad you were able to cop!! Will take reps as thanks :wink: hahaha glad I was able to help out!!

repped both of you good work guys

whoooooo hooooooo

:pimp:

Anyone own a pair of Adidas Condivo 12 training pants?

X16954_01
Yep I have both the tiro and condivos. Fit great. Good for running/ playing soccer or running errands.

Tiros > Condivos...i think the Tiros are more slimming thru the calves and ankles than the Condivos

Speaking of sweatpants, got the Dri-Fit running pants from Nordstrom.
Fit is pretty nice and kind of prefer it over fleece tech pants for running, longer than I hoped but not much I can do about that. Has a nice taper, zipped leg opening and 3 pockets (2 on the side and one by the thigh). Doesn't look drop crotch either like the tech fleece.
r7kt4z.jpg
2v19sgw.jpg

whoooooo hooooooo

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom