Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Mr porter with the free overnight shipping! The bomber is cool but I like the thermals the most lol.

Sorry my pics suck as usual and my dog felt the need to ruin one lol.

Last edited:
I bet you're one of those people who think overpriced A.P.C.'s are a good value when they're just $185 Japanese denim sewn in ........................wait for it....China.

actually, i'm one of those people that don't even care for A.P.C's so you lost your bet, and whether they are also $185 Japanese denim sewn in China then these Gap selvedge Japanese denim for $15-$30 that people are buying seem to be a good deal.

i made the statement to inform people what they are buying.

so you could've been informative as well and state that APC's are japanese denim sewn in china, but you tried to shout me out and be a jerk about it.

actually, i'm one of those people that don't even care for A.P.C's so you lost your bet, and whether they are also $185 Japanese denim sewn in China then these Gap selvedge Japanese denim for $15-$30 that people are buying seem to be a good deal.

i made the statement to inform people what they are buying.

so you could've been informative as well and state that APC's are japanese denim sewn in china, but you tried to shout me out and be a jerk about it.
K, well, you didn't say, "Hey guys, looks like you're getting a good deal on those GAP selvedge denimz. But just to let you know, their Japanese denim is sewn in China."

Nobody in here was expecting $15 GAP selvedge denim to be made in Japan (or the USA) so I'm not sure exactly how informative you thought you were being.

Let's be real, it was a troll post.

Last edited:
K, well, you didn't say, "Hey guys, looks like you're getting a good deal on those GAP selvedge denimz. But just to let you know, their Japanese denim is sewn in China."

Let's be real, it was a troll post.

Nobody in here was expecting $15 GAP selvedge denim to be made in Japan (or the USA) so I'm not sure exactly how informative you thought you were being.

like ok, you didn't say, "Hey guys, just to let you know, A.P.C. denim for $185 is also Japanese denim sewn in China, so it looks like you're getting a good deal on those GAP selvedge denimz"

let's be real here, you were still trying to shout me out, by being a jerk about it.
stating a fact is trolling now? mind blown.

maybe some people in here may have thought, but might not admit now or anymore that GAP "japanese selvedge denim" were made in Japan. some consumers don't even bother checking tags, especially when it's boldy stated "japanese denim".

I work in oil & gas.

Pipeline infrastructure engineer for an energy company.

That's right, I remember you mentioning that before. Well it was either you or someone else within the same field. Ether way that's pretty sweet

Congrats! omgitswes omgitswes :smokin Best of luck to you.

My brother had a job secured since his second internship, and it took a friend of mine (CE) a few months for her to find a job (no prior experience). She landed the same internship I did, and got hired by a consulting firm 14 weeks later.

Thanks man. And yeah, can't stress enough how important internships are while in undergrad. I only made average grades, finished with a 3.1 but I've been interning through engineering and IT since I graduated high school. All of that helped so much just landing an interview in the first place.

One of my first posts in the OG thread was me asking about what to wear to a co-op interview my sophomore year. Ended up wearing a J Crew hoodie, gingham shirt, cords and DBs :lol:. Got the job anyway though

like ok, you didn't say, "Hey guys, just to let you know, A.P.C. denim for $185 is also Japanese denim sewn in China, so it looks like you're getting a good deal on those GAP selvedge denimz"

let's be real here, you were still trying to shout me out, by being a jerk about it.
stating a fact is trolling now? mind blown.

maybe some people in here may have thought, but might not admit now or anymore that GAP "japanese selvedge denim" were made in Japan. some consumers don't even bother checking tags, especially when it's boldy stated "japanese denim".
 Bro, NOBODY in here thought that those jeans are made in Japan. Nice try. Moving on
eyes.gif

saw this pic cause i somehow ended up on dwyane wade's stylist's instagram. sick looking suit on josh smith, nice to see a tall dude with no break since I want a similar fit in a couple months at suit supply

Last edited:
Just when things start to return back to normal...
This thread will never go back to normal as long as you know who is around.

Congrats, dude. You'll do just fine. My GPA is currently at a 3.86, mainly because I wanted to get into the BS/MS program, and get accepted to participate in certain summer internships which require a decent GPA. Engineering isn't easy, so even a 3.0 is fine IMO. My brother just got into graduate school for his MSCE in Structural Engineering and his company is paying for 3 credits per semester (it isn't a whole lot but it's something). He graduated with a 2.7GPA and still got into grad school, by just speaking to the coordinator.
Networking is so important. It's something I really wish I took more serious in undergrad. I've always said this "networking opens doors, your work ethics determine if the door closes in your face".

Ordered a blazer from Zara in an XL hopefully the joint fits lolol

Yo idk why but to me it seems like it was yesterday that you where, excuse me for this, bigger as in weight. But now you are border line god like chiseled. Motivation is on a thousand right now bro.

I peeped the Beard Thread for the record.

Yo idk why but to me it seems like it was yesterday that you where, excuse me for this, bigger as in weight. But now you are border line god like chiseled. Motivation is on a thousand right now bro.

I peeped the Beard Thread for the record.
Yeah Lucky was Fat, but dude worked his *** off to get in good shape. Motivation. Dude sideway helped more people on NT in real life than ANYBODY on this site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom