Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ye's hands.

I never eem heard of that brand 8)

Looked at da website..
.they got sum nice stuff....

Some are footscape/huarache inspired too.

You can find real leather biker jackets on ebay for 40-60 bucks. Heavy and lined.
I got this particular one because a friend of mine got it. We have the same build (6 ft 2, 200 pounds, broad shoulders). Got it for a good price. Hopefully it will fit well

You can find real leather biker jackets on ebay for 40-60 bucks. Heavy and lined.

I've made too many mistakes on buying leather jackets on ebay only to have them all fit like crap.

From 2009-2011, i seriously bought over 10 DR on the cheap only to have each one fitting me like Andrew Dice Clay :lol:

I know it's been asked a few times in here... But where can I get a tan/camel overcoat for $200 or less? I've been rocking with one I thrifted for the past year until tonight when I had a mix up with a staircase :smh:

Ideally would try to thrift another but given how much I've worn this one, I figure it's worth spending a little money on. I'm a 40/medium-large if that helps at all.

Less than 2 is gonna be slim pickins.

Id wait for the other cats to chime in cuz they know more than me.
But like nordstrom...Saks. ..eem jcrew is more than 200.

I came in here to post the SS email. How ya'll get it like a whole day before me? :rofl: I just got it about 30 minutes ago.

I feel like I just got everything I need for SS and FW within the past week. Went crazy on SS's outlet yesterday (a lot of the stock is already gone). I was surprised it re-opened again, I almost thought it never would and they even tweeted they wouldn't. The last outlet was November '13.

Post-Christmas sales are the best in my opinion...

All the biker jackets I wanted were more than what I wanted to pay.

Ended up copping the Zara joint on sale for $115. Of course the quality isn't the greatest (although better than expected) but the fit is on point.

Planning to remove the epaulets from my tailor and never wearing that dumb belt that comes with it

Back
Top Bottom