Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Went to SS in Chicago and the service was pretty good... Was shocked when the jacket fit damn near perfect... Really like the place... Now that I know the Lazio fits me great I am just waiting on a SS outlet code to grab a slew of jackets

Target's new brand Goodfellow looks great. Saw it in person yesterday. But it seems everything is regular fit now. I'm assuming slim fit will come soon.

IMG_7025.JPG

Thoughts on fit/sleeve length? This is a navy Napoli from SS. Thanks.

Really trying to hop back in here. its been quite some time but my girl is back to tripping bout me being in jeans and Bape tees again lol.

Time to play some major catch up....

I see that bruhs have really moved on from Jcrew which is cool. Is there a new easy go to site for some decent dress casual wears.

I will also need some tips for shoes, potentially basic sneakers (I own way too many Jordans again somehow) and some simple spots that I can cop nice dress slacks that will last me a couple years.

I just got two TM Lewin shirts and I prefer them to CT. They have the sleeve button and CT doesnt, they also have a way slimmer cut. They're much thinner than the CT shirts though, thats my only thing.

Does the Super Fitted compare with CT Extra Slim? I usually go with Extra Slim from CT and am looking for something comparable or a little slimmer.

FYI - TM Lewin has a sale going on for $30 shirts and free shipping
https://slickdeals.net/f/10424080-t...shirts-various-colors-styles-30-free-shipping

Really trying to hop back in here. its been quite some time but my girl is back to tripping bout me being in jeans and Bape tees again lol.

Time to play some major catch up....

I see that bruhs have really moved on from Jcrew which is cool. Is there a new easy go to site for some decent dress casual wears.

I will also need some tips for shoes, potentially basic sneakers (I own way too many Jordans again somehow) and some simple spots that I can cop nice dress slacks that will last me a couple years.

J. Crew is still a good place (J Crew Factory) for basics such as chinos, etc. Jack Purcells in white will do you well.

any recs on where to get shoe trees for the low?

Nordstrom Rack usually has them for $13.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy cheap ties? Starting a new job so I need to buy a bunch. At this point looking for quantity over quality so if anyone could point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Edit: located in the DMV if there's any local spots.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy cheap ties? Starting a new job so I need to buy a bunch. At this point looking for quantity over quality so if anyone could point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Edit: located in the DMV if there's any local spots.

Thrift stores, no joke. Peep Salvation Army, Buffalo Exchange, etc.

Was never a fan of buying used clothing, but my friend finds some crazy deals at thrift shops in NYC. $200 jeans for like $15.

Back
Top Bottom