Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Your friend different.

Yeah, my wife told me I should stop associating with that dude after this. She even unfriended him on FB the day after the wedding. You know it’s serious when that happens.:lol:

How do you not own a pair of dress shoes as an adult? I mean, even my 16 year old cousins have some cheap pairs of Aldos or Asos shoes in their closet.

This wedding was a little different. DBNT will frown upon this, but since this was a beach wedding the guys wore Vans. I even changed into my Concords for the reception.:nthat:

But the wedding was before I found this amazing thread, so I may have made different decisions if I knew certain things then that I know now. I was still wearing regular fit suits back then, and I’m 5’10, 170

Just tried on the pair of levi’s slim tapered twill pants I ordered. They fit a lot slimmer than an older slim taper levi’s I have. It’s 2 way stretch so they’re comfortable.

Just tried on the pair of levi’s slim tapered twill pants I ordered. They fit a lot slimmer than an older slim taper levi’s I have. It’s 2 way stretch so they’re comfortable.
In the last few years skinny became slim

511 used to be skinny. Now 510 are

Also, my Susu suit was delivered. Site stated I needed a 42, all of my suits are closer to a 38. I grabbed a 40r and drowned in it. Couldn’t imagine what the 42 would have looked like lol.

Try returning it on the basis that their site measurements are trash. Even tho they say final sale only, if you are annoying af and have a history of shopping with them. they'll take it back. speaking from personal experience

I won’t worry about it. If my tailor can’t do anything with it, I’m sure my brother can make good use of it. I can’t really be mad at the outlet pricing.

If anyone is local to Philly and grabbed something from the outlet, definitely head to the store to get alterations done. My SA told me their queue is basically empty. Went to get my Lazio fixed up during my lunch break....he expects it ready by Sunday. :pimp:

Susu kinda screwed up one of my suits when I brought it to em. Gonna try out a new tailor a friend recommended this time

Getting married this September and having my squad get their own tuxes. I don't care where they're from as long as they're the same. I was hoping combatant gent was still around since I didn't want them to break the bank. Luckily we going overseas for my bachelor party so they can get their tuxes made for pretty cheap.

^ Stay away from Combatant Gentleman.
Company is trying to re-emerge after the BS they pulled (screwing customers, etc.).

Getting married this September and having my squad get their own tuxes. I don't care where they're from as long as they're the same. I was hoping combatant gent was still around since I didn't want them to break the bank. Luckily we going overseas for my bachelor party so they can get their tuxes made for pretty cheap.

My buddy got married last summer and had us rent from The Black Tux. Experience was actually pretty solid. They ship garments two weeks before the event and provide $20 in compensation for alterations if needed. I used a promo code and ended up paying around $120-140 for full suit, shirt, cuff links, tie, and shoes. Would recommend staying away from their shoes though - we ended up all wearing our own.

My buddy got married last summer and had us rent from The Black Tux. Experience was actually pretty solid. They ship garments two weeks before the event and provide $20 in compensation for alterations if needed. I used a promo code and ended up paying around $120-140 for full suit, shirt, cuff links, tie, and shoes. Would recommend staying away from their shoes though - we ended up all wearing our own.

This. They have slimmer fitting options as well.

anyone here own topman skinny stretch or slim? how tight are they, im on the medium to big leg size.

thanks

If anyone is local to Philly and grabbed something from the outlet, definitely head to the store to get alterations done. My SA told me their queue is basically empty. Went to get my Lazio fixed up during my lunch break....he expects it ready by Sunday. :pimp:
Dropped Friday. Email for completed alteration came in Saturday.

Them Philly bouls :smokin

Not sure if folks still on the Ludlow suit by Jcrew. There is an additional 60% off sale items on the website. Ludlow suit (grey) comes out to around $210 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom