Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Does anyone have any insight on AllSaints?
Bout to cop a bomber jacket and would like some reassurance. :nerd:

I put AllSaints in the fast fashion/mall brand category. While the style is more trendy..the quality is not going to be all that great. It's definitely not one of those buy it for life items. I see their jackets go on sale a lot so definitely wait for a sale before buying.

I put AllSaints in the fast fashion/mall brand category. While the style is more trendy..the quality is not going to be all that great. It's definitely not one of those buy it for life items. I see their jackets go on sale a lot so definitely wait for a sale before buying.
Retail is $525 but it's on sale for $294. Good deal?

Any of you ever sell on Grailed?

I bought 2 pairs of some John Elliott Meguro denim, and want to sell the size that is too big.

It's subjective..and it really depends on what you want to get out of it. I personally would save up a bit more and buy something that I know for sure can last a long time. that's not to say the AllSaints would fall apart in a few seasons..it's just my personal preference. If you're looking to get the jacket ASAP to rock for the FW season..I say go for it. You can always return if you don't like it for whatever reason.

Any of you ever sell on Grailed?

I bought 2 pairs of some John Elliott Meguro denim, and want to sell the size that is too big.

I sell on grailed regularly and have only positive things to say about the platform. You'll get your fair share of lowballers..but it's not too bad.

I sell on grailed regularly and have only positive things to say about the platform. You'll get your fair share of lowballers..but it's not too bad.

What types of stuff do you sell? Do you find that you're holding stuff for a long time and dropping prices frequently to get sales?

This pair of JE denim for example, I found another pair on Grailed that the guy has listed for $230. Been on there for 9 days now. Looks like he sold some other pairs for ~$200 used as well.

I own a double breasted pea coat i bought from all saints in 2010 on sale for about $250. The buttons were a little loose so I had to exchange it (and they've grown kind of loose again now 6+ years later) but aside from that the quality was great. I still have the coat and still wear it. I don't have any issues with it and I'd buy it again given the option, it looks great, but I don't know that AllSaints would be my go to for outerwear.

All Saints is vastly overpriced tbh.

On sale their stuff is good. I have jeans I got for $50 that are some of my favorites. And their stuff regularly hits 50% sale. But for full price I don't know that I'd go there over other places.

I generally agree that Grailed is a decent selling platform, but some of the issues with it are the fact that they need to limit or ban users who abuse offers and never follow through on payment. I know it's not really going to happen but when people waste your time and send offers with absolutely no intention of buying the item...that's one of the biggest piss offs. As well as the crazy amount of low ballers who will offer like 100$ on a 300$ asking price.

Overall though, it's a convenient way to move items that you have that are brand new still or items that you simply don't use or wear anymore.

What types of stuff do you sell? Do you find that you're holding stuff for a long time and dropping prices frequently to get sales?

This pair of JE denim for example, I found another pair on Grailed that the guy has listed for $230. Been on there for 9 days now. Looks like he sold some other pairs for ~$200 used as well.

What size are the JE’s you want to sell?

On sale their stuff is good. I have jeans I got for $50 that are some of my favorites. And their stuff regularly hits 50% sale. But for full price I don't know that I'd go there over other places.

Agreed. I've mentioned it before on here, but I bought an All Saints leather jacket during one of their seasonal sales, and it was $200-300 off the original price (can't remember exactly since it was a few years ago). It's held up pretty well and gets me a lot of compliments, so it serves its purpose. A few dudes might come in here with the "trash, just save $4800 more and get Saint Laurent" but I'd ignore them if you're looking for reasonable and budget friendly advice

How ripped and how much you tryna spend?

I just got these John Elliot denim, called Meguros. They are distressed but no open holes. They are other pairs with rips and holes.

FwMgT8k.jpg
Meguros? Me Gusta!

Does meermin not make a plain toe blucher or longwing style? Need some quality shoes without paying for Alden prices

How often we rotating it seasonal jackets? 6 years seems like too long for a pea coat or leather, then again I’ve never broke major bread on one.

inventory was light for 46 smh

no negativity

thank you for the code. maybe more will pop up tomorrow

no travel bags this go around

Does anyone have any insight on AllSaints?
Bout to cop a bomber jacket and would like some reassurance. :nerd:
I used to love allsaints. I’ve got a good amount of things from there, leather jackets, bombers, jeans, denim shirts, etc.

But to be honest the only thing I really wear from there are the jeans. I still love the fit and the washes are good, but for everything else they make you can find similar or better quality for cheaper.

I’d say it’s 2x the quality of Zara but 3-4x the price.

But if you live near an outlet it’s worth to get some stuff for the low

Back
Top Bottom