Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Everybody got their SuitSupply orders yet?

My Napoli Grey suit just came in -- fabric is awesome, looks like tweed, but actually breathes well

IMG_7473.JPG

I’m looking to donate clothes. You guys have any suggestions. If it’s a program that gives work/interview clothes to people in need that’d be great.

Thanks guys.

Anyone know if Stone Island ever drops sales? Looking to cop a few pair of the pants but unsure if I should hold out.

Hey fellas, can any of y’all recommend some comfortable loafers (preferably in a Walnut color) for under $200? Thanks in advance!

What hangers are y’all using for dress shirts? I really like the Kirby Allison wooden hangers, but I’m not trying to spend $200 on hangers :lol:.

Anyone interested in this Suit Supply jacket/blazer? Its a 40R. Damn near brand new, I've worn it once with 0 alterations done...

9Rfmu7NTTL2Krrikej3w

miFO1d1NQ8qXXhOMUJQT

I have a wedding coming up in a few weeks and looking to purchase some shoes. Looking to keep the spending below $150. Any deals and sites I should lookout for? Even in store deal will work since I'm in DC.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Anyone here sell on Grailed?

Received an offer for a pair of JE denim, but the buyer has no feedback and no items for sale. He does have 55 transactions though. Probably safe?

Do grailed buyers expect you to counter-offer? I was hoping to get a little more than he offered, especially when factoring in shipping + fees

^ Doesn't hurt to counteroffer

Seems like that buyer never sold before (so no feedback). Should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom