Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I’ve been buying Nike boxer briefs from Ross and Burlington. 2 packs for $15 they’re great - I think they normally run $35 for two on their website.

What underwear are yall wearing? Think it's time to upgrade. I wear boxer briefs and trunks.
Ethika Staple. Best underwear I’ve ever owned. Don’t stretch out after wear, do not creep up, and super breathable. Don’t pay full price though. They go on sale on the Ethika site pretty regularly. I pull the trigger when they hit $8 To $12.

Last edited:
Ethika Staple. Best underwear I’ve ever owned. Don’t stretch out after wear, do not creep up, and super breathable. Don’t pay full price though. They go on sale pretty regularly. I pull the trigger when they hit $8 To $12.

C29F66ED-3BCF-44B5-B921-D98CBB85C99A.gif

I got mine from suit supply and I couldn’t have been happier. You’ll come in under $1000 after alterations. I’ve worn my tux 3 other occasions after the wedding so far too

Thanks. You think it’s worth getting a tux vs. a nicer suit? Honestly not sure when I’d ever have to wear a tux outside of wedding day

Thanks. You think it’s worth getting a tux vs. a nicer suit? Honestly not sure when I’d ever have to wear a tux outside of wedding day
I just got married in September and I’m waiting for another reason to wear my tux. I went with navy so I feel like it stands out a bit more during someone else’s wedding.

I attend at least one black tie event yearly so it was worth it for me. Renting a tux is no bueno. But if you never go to black tie events then it may not be worth it.

You could also dress down your tux jacket, or just wear the entire thing with no tie.

JCrew with a crazy 60% off sale items. Some shirts came out to $6. Site is going crazy though, probably lots of traffic.

The sale is wild - just picked up 2 beanies (including a Cashmere one for $6), a hoodie, some sweats, a vest and a rugby shirt for $75

Last edited:
I bought two pairs of factory seconds from meermin around Christmas and the supposed flaws are de minimis. May end up getting a third.

What grown up shoes are out there besides man heels that can be worn casually? I don't like heavy boots

- Chukkas (such as Clark's Desert Boots)
- higher end leather sneakers (CP Achilles, Greats Royale, etc)
- Slim / dress boots (not as clunky as lugged sole Red Wings)
- Loafers

Went to Uniqlo to try on some pants.

Torn between getting their slim chinos or their EZY skinnies.
I like the slim chinos. Have black and olive, wear to work - with boots and dress shoes, or with nicer sneakers and a button down. Also have the ez ankle pants as well, super comfy but light weight for winter.

Back
Top Bottom