Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any recommendations for dress shirts? I have pretty much just been wearing Express 1MX shirts for work. The arms on their slim fit size- Large shirts are too short for me. Looking for something that is a good fit and reasonably priced

Was hoping this was going to be priced at $475 like JCrews other topcoats but they have it at $695 :angry:

Even with 40% off I don't think I'll wear it enough to justify spending over $400.

AC449_WX6622_m

My second purchase from everlane. The wool overshirt. Really growing to love their clothing.
CFBD4BE8-0624-4D2B-8864-CF0154D2997B.jpeg
How’s the length? 6’4” here so usually between L and XL, just curious on fit for you. Looking good.

DBNT I need a favor - I need to buy a decent charcoal suit and was thinking Black Friday may be the right time. Anyone know of any discounts for Friday?

Unfortunately I’m not in a major metro area for the day so I’m likely going to have to order. Appreciate the help!

DBNT I need a favor - I need to buy a decent charcoal suit and was thinking Black Friday may be the right time. Anyone know of any discounts for Friday?

Unfortunately I’m not in a major metro area for the day so I’m likely going to have to order. Appreciate the help!

Best bang for your buck is Spier & Mackay IMO. Dunno if they have any sales for BF or not though.

i believe suit supply also has a core line of suits that are a little less costly. they won’t have a BF sale but still would consider.

Any recommendations for dress shirts? I have pretty much just been wearing Express 1MX shirts for work. The arms on their slim fit size- Large shirts are too short for me. Looking for something that is a good fit and reasonably priced

Nordstrom’s house brand is decent, usually runs about $50 per shirt w/ solid fit (I get the trim fit).

Have a sales associate measure your neck and arms to figure out what your size would be.

What's their brunch hitting for? I've heard good things.
I'm not too sure how much the regular rate is because I went with a big group for my home girl's birthday, but we paid $39.50/each

Definitely enjoyed the experience and had a good time. Food was quality

Mimosas had me right lol

Back
Top Bottom