Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Im a size 12 in sneakers but I got my cole haan pinch penny loafers in 11.5 and they are surprisingly comfortable.

My stacy adams loafers are in 12 and actually feel less comfortable.

Saw they offer $15 return shipping so just ordered 8.5 and 9 in different styles

The pair I ordered in 8.5 mentions specifically to size down so I guess there's a chance they both fit

Saw they offer $15 return shipping so just ordered 8.5 and 9 in different styles

The pair I ordered in 8.5 mentions specifically to size down so I guess there's a chance they both fit

I'm a 10 in yeezys and 9.5 in Jordans. I went with a 8.5 unlined loafer and with no show socks it fits really snug.

The whole point is to not have it slip off when you walk, but they do stretch out.

Yeah like ballinsam23 ballinsam23 said they do stretch. I could barely get my foot in the oxfords at first, but after a couple wears I can get my foot in easily. Keep that in mind when you try them on. I have a wide foot and I went with my true size and have no problems with Meermin.

I typically wear half size up in Jordan’s and whole size up in Nike basketball shoes (Lebrons) due to wide feet

Going through my closet. Deciding on what to keep or donate.

This considered square toe or nah?

20230822_231121.jpg

Anyone here bought those 3 for 100 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts?

Ended up giving these a try. Bought some non-iron and linen shirts. For $33 a shirt I HIGHLY recommend.

The fit is def better than some of my tailored $150+ dress shirts.

The quality is good enough for a shirt in the $75-100 range.

Know your sleeve/neck measurements, but their extra slim and slim M sizes are TTS. Plus there's a 6 month return policy.

:lol:

Loafers look best on women and slight dudes.

Bigger dudes look goofy wearing loafers imo. Especially if you're top heavy.
6’3” 215 Lb rich old white men been wearing loafers with suits forever because they’re comfortable.

Wear what you like because if you think about it, every article of clothing is pretty goofy. Like, wtf is a tie even?

6’3” 215 Lb rich old white men been wearing loafers with suits forever because they’re comfortable.

Wear what you like because if you think about it, every article of clothing is pretty goofy. Like, wtf is a tie even?

Yeah of course you wear whatever you want.

But for me personally I don't just wear something cause it's the go to thing.

There's a bunch of different articles of clothing/footwear that I love on the shelf but if they don't suit me i'm not forcing it.

Has anyone been to Century 21 in downtown NYC since the reopening? I've heard mixed things and I was curious if it was worth the trip coming from the DMV in a couple of months.

Ended up giving these a try. Bought some non-iron and linen shirts. For $33 a shirt I HIGHLY recommend.

The fit is def better than some of my tailored $150+ dress shirts.

The quality is good enough for a shirt in the $75-100 range.

Know your sleeve/neck measurements, but their extra slim and slim M sizes are TTS. Plus there's a 6 month return policy.

I just ordered four shirts the other night, a mix of the slim and extra slim. Glad to hear the positive review.

I'm fortunate to be near a CT store so if I have any issues with fit, hoping they'll let me exchange in store.

While I'm here - anyone have any leads on decent suiting sales? I need to get another suit or two for work purposes, but it's not too urgent. Does SuSu/Indo/others do any labor day sales?

I just ordered four shirts the other night, a mix of the slim and extra slim. Glad to hear the positive review.

I'm fortunate to be near a CT store so if I have any issues with fit, hoping they'll let me exchange in store.

I did the same. Kept their extra slim (not as skinny as it sounds).

The return/exchange process in stores was fairly easy too.

I'm just going to have a tailor put the buttons a bit closer on the sleeves to make it a bit tighter around the wrist.

I did the same. Kept their extra slim (not as skinny as it sounds).

The return/exchange process in stores was fairly easy too.

I'm just going to have a tailor put the buttons a bit closer on the sleeves to make it a bit tighter around the wrist.

Got mine in. I have a fairly small neck but some chest so the extra slim ended up being too tight through the chest/back. Slim fit just right - returned/exchanged the extra slims today and it was very easy. Quality is solid enough for $33/shirt.

Does anyone have any experience with Suit Supply’s shoes? Was in store today for fitting and the brown suede double monk looked nice. Better options at $250?

Need help fine gentlemen with figuring out what to wear with this blazer?
I have velvet loafers same color. Any ideas for shirt selection and pants?
1694384224617.png

Any baggy denim options under $500? No more slim fit for me for the most part.

I’d check Sunflower. Just grabbed a pair of the baggy leather pants on deep discount from ssense and was pleased with the fit. Not sure if they’re still available but they offered a couple denim pairs in a similar cut as well. May be worth a shot.

can’t look on Levi’s carhartt wip even madewell gap jcrew without seeing relaxed denim now
But polar skate co the original. Or DIME. Butter goods

Back
Top Bottom