Dressing better

Tips/Advice

Going to an engagement party next month in a nice place and was wondering what to wear?
i was thinking a grey suit and all. or at least a blazer.

Generaiya just bought this Burberry Brit Belt on RueLaLa
pimp.gif

1211677031_RLLD_1.jpg

Anyone have recommendations on sites for pocket squares? I want to add some more patterned ones to the collection.

heard about these in this thread and I just got in my Alden 403 Indy Boots - Brown Chrome Excel from ShoeMart. can't wait to wear them!

eu273p.jpg

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yo, anybody here know which APC's fit like levis 511s?

New Standards if you can fit sized down 3.
If not then New Cures
What about Petite Standards? Do you know if they have enough thigh area, but are tapered at the bottom?

Yo, anybody here know which APC's fit like levis 511s?

If not then New Cures
What about Petite Standards? Do you know if they have enough thigh area, but are tapered at the bottom?

PS are more like levi 520 imo, but yea, they got more room in the thigh area but is tapered at bottom

If not then New Cures

PS are more like levi 520 imo, but yea, they got more room in the thigh area but is tapered at bottom
Alright, does the thigh area stretch out as well? I don't wanna get Petites and find out they super tight. Also, are New Cures slimmer than NS?

Hendrix Watermelon wrote:

Alright, does the thigh area stretch out as well? I don't wanna get Petites and find out they super tight. 

Yea, My Petits were skin tight when I got them, even after I sized up 1 from my NS. Now they fit better (I still have to sag them a bit though)

If you're lookin for some slim chinos, try Old Navy. I just scooped 2 pairs yesterday and they go perfect with boat shoes. 

[h1]Tom Ford[/h1]
Tom Ford – fashion powerhouse, film mogul and old school romantic – is the cover star of the spring/summer 2011 issue of Another Man. Alongside web exclusive images from Jeff Burton's shoot, AnOther presents Tom Ford's five easy lessons in how to be a modern gentleman, taken from Jefferson Hack's intimate conversation which appears in full in the issue.

1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.

2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.

3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they're walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.

4. Don't be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background. 

5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.

I don't really agree with #5

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Hendrix Watermelon wrote:
Alright, does the thigh area stretch out as well? I don't wanna get Petites and find out they super tight. 

Yea, My Petits were skin tight when I got them, even after I sized up 1 from my NS. Now they fit better (I still have to sag them a bit though)

Word? Damn b, I ain't trynna roll like that cus I wanna break these jeans off super bad. Bike on em, skate, jog, etc... Do you know which ones are slimmer; New Cures or New Standards?

ToJ suede baseball jackets, $415 shipped.
Mother of pearl buttons
Overall, the actual jacket will be slimmer in the torso and sleeves.
a1pz84.jpg
b5o6dg.jpg

28bfxqx.jpg
9hjrme.jpg

ToJ suede A-1 blouson
$525 calf split suede / $710 calf suede
2a9rynn.jpg
4ihuf6.jpg
346qky0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom