Dressing better

^My BR suit from them. I thought they fit pretty nice for my body type.
2nur96s.jpg

question about french cuff dress shirts.

When is it acceptable to wear them? it seems like they should be worn at night, for a formal night out. Would it be acceptable to break out my cuff links for a day at the office?

In Lex's defense though, he's not lookin much funnier than some of the looks I've seen Taz arnold or Andre Talley pull together.
That being said, I still hope he's jokin

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

screwed up.  bought this on an impulse buy for $50 on ebay

what pants can I wear with this BB charcoal herringbone blazer?

I was thinking light gray flannel pants...

thoughts?
help?

charcoal/gray is pretty hard to pull off as a jacket. it typically only goes with light gray like you indicated, jeans or khaki. and with that it has to be cut "softly" like an odd jacket. this jacket is cut like a suit jacket, and so would wear like a suit missing its pants. i hope i am wrong though and it fits great when it comes in. 
might have to take the L on this one. if its a notable brand, flip it back on the bay. 

Originally Posted by CJ003

question about french cuff dress shirts.

When is it acceptable to wear them? it seems like they should be worn at night, for a formal night out. Would it be acceptable to break out my cuff links for a day at the office?yes
yes,you can wear them to the office.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

screwed up.  bought this on an impulse buy for $50 on ebay

what pants can I wear with this BB charcoal herringbone blazer?

I was thinking light gray flannel pants...

thoughts?
help?

charcoal/gray is pretty hard to pull off as a jacket. it typically only goes with light gray like you indicated, jeans or khaki. and with that it has to be cut "softly" like an odd jacket. this jacket is cut like a suit jacket, and so would wear like a suit missing its pants. i hope i am wrong though and it fits great when it comes in. 
might have to take the L on this one. if its a notable brand, flip it back on the bay. 
boooya.  got the seller to cancel the transaction.  didn't have to pay a dime!
pimp.gif

bought this Brooks Brothers blazer below for $15 bucks shipped!

450233258_o.jpg
450233233_o.jpg
450233200_o.jpg

Originally Posted by 23soles

In Lex's defense though, he's not lookin much funnier than some of the looks I've seen Taz arnold or Andre Talley pull together.
That being said, I still hope he's jokin
i don't even think those are his pics though.  someone in the RL thread said he's using someone else's pics.  he's just posting them to get a reaction.  it's worked so far in both threads.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

can someone recommend me some short length v necks?

i have a few leather jackets that hit right on my belt. looking to wear a short t shirt underneath so i don't have my undershirt showing too much.

even the FOTL v necks are too long.
grin.gif

i look like a damn fool with 5 inches of shirt showing underneath my jacket.
Yea I know what you mean.. American Apparel seem to be the shortest ones I've found. Gap are ok too but lose V-Neck shape rather quickly.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

This dude Lex can't be serious!! Right???

who cares if he is? Fashion is all personal taste. If he likes what he rocks, than what is it to you? What he eat don't make you !#%#, now does it? Let the man be and learn to be yourself.
inb4 captainsavealex

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

Dude is a bigger troll then DC.

Reported
laugh.gif
That sn makes you the troll.
'cause i need to know..girl you got let me knowww, which way to go, 'cause i need to go

Can someone suggest a nice pair of washed denim? My closet is jammed with raw denim but I need something nice for spring/summer.

Been lurking this thread for awhile, really helped me out
Stepped out Saturday night with the boys

Sorry for the terrible Iphone pic

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Been lurking this thread for awhile, really helped me out
Stepped out Saturday night with the boys

Sorry for the terrible Iphone pic

Nice fit, but I'd ditch the fitted.

Back
Top Bottom