Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

I used to like Lacoste but not anymore, they're wide and short for the most part.
makes sense considering me and Nii are a bit huskier
but Lacoste has been pushing a "L!VE" collection that they describe as "ultraslim" for a few years now.

I haven't been keeping up with Lacoste and I am not sure how slim their new line is but I hope it is longer and not just slim because some of my Lacoste barely reaches my belt line after a wash.

I haven't been keeping up with Lacoste and I am not sure how slim their new line is but I hope it is longer and not just slim because some of my Lacoste barely reaches my belt line after a wash.
not to be a "save-a-gator" but I don't think any of my Lacoste has shrunk due to washing, but I don't put them in the dryer, just hang them folded.
have a black long sleeve from 8 years ago that is starting to lose shape around the collar and slightly around the cuffs but the color is still vibrant and as far as I can tell, fits the same.

and the "L!VE" line annoys me, I just end up going a size up and purchasing anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

not to be a "save-a-gator" but I don't think any of my Lacoste has shrunk due to washing, but I don't put them in the dryer, just hang them folded.
have a black long sleeve from 8 years ago that is starting to lose shape around the collar and slightly around the cuffs but the color is still vibrant and as far as I can tell, fits the same.

and the "L!VE" line annoys me, I just end up going a size up and purchasing anyway 
laugh.gif

I don't put mine in the dryer either but it definitely shrinks when I was them, I don't even hang dry them, I just lay it flat somewhere and let it dry that way.
Color-wise, if you take care of it, it should keep it's color from when it was new, that is one edge Lacoste has over RL. RL fades easily.

thanks for the compliments, where the flamers at? i see you illphillip, "i wore _______, trust me"
laugh.gif

for the person who asked, it's a denim jacket by earnest sewn from a couple years ago and it can still be had for less than $100, model is the flynn 89

skunk- lacoste takes it for me, especially with live fit, i'm nearly 6' and the new live fit is a huge improvement

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm into the Levis 511 khaki right now I caught my pair for 40 n love them

Is there any stores that carry theses?  The only place I've found them at is on Levis' website.  Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info on Lacoste Live, I wasn't even aware of that line. I own 4-5 Lacoste polos that I've mostly stopped wearing because of how wide they are. I had sized down on the last couple I bought but the sleeves and length are a little shorter than I'd like. I wash all of my pique polos cold, inside out and lay them out to dry, just about all seem to shrink.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Thanks for the info on Lacoste Live, I wasn't even aware of that line.
just tell them to sponsor me 
pimp.gif

seriously, someone from Lacoste has to be reading this

Originally Posted by Diego

Victoria Beckham won.

PAUSE.

laugh.gif

After watching that Kimmel appearance, I've become a fan of Beckham. Great style and he seems like a great dad to his kids 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm into the Levis 511 khaki right now I caught my pair for 40 n love them

Is there any stores that carry theses?  The only place I've found them at is on Levis' website.  Thanks for the help.

Macys

cold game up there...dude only has 30 some odd posts...let him be!
but yeah my dude, might want to reconsider what type of socks/boots/outfits/jeans need to be tucked and worn as such. not mad at you though, sure it at least gets some love somewhere
smile.gif

thanks to the folks that came out to the obey sample sale today...well be doing it again tomorrow, with all new stuff, so hopefully some of y'all will come in and grab some stuff..

www.jackssf.com

screwed up.  bought this on an impulse buy for $50 on ebay

what pants can I wear with this BB charcoal herringbone blazer?

3031all1.JPG

I was thinking light gray flannel pants...

thoughts?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

I don't put mine in the dryer either but it definitely shrinks when I was them, I don't even hang dry them, I just lay it flat somewhere and let it dry that way.
Color-wise, if you take care of it, it should keep it's color from when it was new, that is one edge Lacoste has over RL. RL fades easily.
I have Lacoste sport jackets and polos that have 5+ years on em and they look awesome. Their quality is unmatched. That's why I always paid more for them over RL.

BTW it's not a gator. Just saying
happy.gif

shopping for my first suit/blazer... 
embarassed.gif

I'm not getting this particular color, what do you guys think about the fit?  I'm a big guy and finding the right shoulder size + chest and waist is hard.  my bellybutton is between the two buttons.  that's how it's supposed to be right?

FOZVj.jpg

IHV2H.jpg

critiques please....

First & foremost a blazer jacket with shorts equals a no GO, just tuck in the shirt & wear a belt this will compliment those golf style shoes you're wearing and make you look taller. Oh yeah an iron wouldn't hurt those khaki shorts, crease with the line.

Umm, dude was not putting together an actual outfit. He was simply trying on the blazer for the fit.

One thing I know, the sleeves are too long.

jays4days was right on a complete fit, but the blazer fits right except the extra inch on the sleeves.

and LEX #%# ARE YOU WEARING? haa you literally made me spill my drink.... haaaaa

Back
Top Bottom