Dressing better

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Those H&M models all look like lesbians. Are all their clothes that form fitting?
yeah.
laugh.gif

Those H&M models all look like lesbians. Are all their clothes that form fitting?
Their stuff is definitely on the more fitted side since it's a Euro brand and not catered to fat Americans. However all are not that tight. I had a couple of hoodies that fit slim, but not to the point where if you raise your arm, you're going to rip a seam.

laugh.gif

Yeah, for the most part, most fit like that. But that's what makes them a good choice, however the models wears them, would fit the same way.
Not like other brands which highly tailors the clothes on models to make it look good but once you try it on, it is like wearing a cardboard box.

BgL, yeah, Z for Zegna is still pricey but Bloomingdales usually have a sale at least once a month where it goes for around $600-$700 each.
The RL Private sale actually started today and some Black Label suits on sale for around $1200-$1500 are on sale for an extra 40% off and then they also have a15% off extra.
If anyone is willing to find the time to visit the RL store and get lucky and find their size, it'll be a steal.

Fairly upset I missed out on those Sperrys. I had just been looking for some today and didn't even think to look at Gilt. No way in hell I am paying retailfor those though

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Fairly upset I missed out on those Sperrys. I had just been looking for some today and didn't even think to look at Gilt. No way in hell I am paying retail for those though
Costco has Sperry boat shoes for $40. Macy's always have sales too.

I need help with jacket sizing guys. I've never bought anything from Diesel before, so i don't really know about their sizing. I normally wear a 38R,I'm 5' 7" and 150lbs. Should I go for a S or a M? I want it to fit just like it fits the guy in the pic.
heres the jacket im thinking of getting.
41129882SF_lar1_1.jpg

Originally Posted by maxi320

3sixteen went hard on the outerwear this season. Im gonna have to pick up some of that stuff.
Yup.

And those Malcom X glasses oh boy has on are real nice

anybody know the brand?
nerd.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Don't Know if this was posted or not..

3Sixteen Fall Collection.

Some stuff from this thread I can actually see myself wearing. (As an outfit at least)

3sixteen-2009-fall-lookbook-2.jpg
WANT
pimp.gif

Thats a pretty nice jacket from 3sixteen, I didnt know they made clothing like that I just know them for making t-shirts.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

i love drivers/loafers but I have to have the kind where the rubber comes up the front of the toe a little or they just get totally scuffed.

Anyone know of any good priced, less than $100 loafers that are leather or suede that have the tie on them?

something similar to these

[img]http://images.colehaan.com//is...pha&defaultImage=ColeHaanEComm/SEARCH_A[/img]
just asking again. I saw a guy with suede gray ones this weekend that looked really good.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Don't Know if this was posted or not..

3Sixteen Fall Collection.

Some stuff from this thread I can actually see myself wearing. (As an outfit at least)

3sixteen-2009-fall-lookbook-2.jpg
WANT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got like 1 or 2 old tees from them, that fit is sick though

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

dress shorts with a long sleeve button up? anyone have ideas on how to pull that off?
roll ur sleeves up ...boat shoes w/ no show sock or no socks at all, aviator sunglasses, heineken, marlboro light and a mean walk
pimp.gif

dress shorts with a long sleeve button up? anyone have ideas on how to pull that off?
haha @ "dress shorts"

But I usually do shorts,button up, and throw on a tie and or sweater to really freak it.
Boat Shoes/Oxfords, now no socks is the norm, but you can freak it with socks, but you have to know what your doing then beause you can either make it look
pimp.gif
or look country as hell

The only way I can see a long sleeve button up and shorts working, is if you roll up the sleeves
or you toss a sweater and tie over it. Your shorts can't go past your kneecaps though
laugh.gif

but i naturally wear shorts around or aove the kneecap
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

15904931_24_b

15649130_30_b

16039448_36_b

frown.gif

laugh.gif
the 1st 2 are alright, but the 3rd ones are a lil too much.
basically don't wear no camo shorts or cargo shorts with mad utility pockets and the pulley harness and all that extra crap

Back
Top Bottom