Dressing better

Really?
Fine.... 
tired.gif

I was going to buy the 511 khaki's from Macy's when they were on sale for 40 but I found out about the FF Sale so I figured I'd wait to get an even better. I went yesterday to check them out and they raised the price to 60
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone got some suggestions for a brown belt? I've been looking around, but i cant exactly find a nice quality belt that's worth its price. The most i'd spend is about $50. thanks.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Anyone got some suggestions for a brown belt? I've been looking around, but i cant exactly find a nice quality belt that's worth its price. The most i'd spend is about $50. thanks.

SAME. My brown belts always get a black mark. I'm wearing them wrong, yeah?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Heads up, banana republic is at it again with 40% off in store this weekend, copped a tailor cut suit for $325

Is this good on sale items too?
TImberland is having a F&F sale. 40% off

use the code bff11

so i've always rocked a clean shaped up hair style but now that im growing older and dressing better i want to fade into a more traditional style cut looking for any ideas was thinking into having a very chic low comb over but dont want to look too dweeby, any ideas??

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

so i've always rocked a clean shaped up hair style but now that im growing older and dressing better i want to fade into a more traditional style cut looking for any ideas was thinking into having a very chic low comb over but dont want to look too dweeby, any ideas??

mini afro
pimp.gif

Talking about haircuts, I went into a barbershop recently to get a regular cut (clippers on sides with scissors on top)
and the damn old lady didn't know what the *#%* she was doing. She went up too high on the sides
and now my head looks pointy.

I wanted to smack that wench.
mad.gif

*+** is going  to grow out and look terrible for a good while. SMH!

*Cool story bro* *Just a vent*

I got the chance to pick up a nice leather jacket at the thrift store. Super smooth unlike most leather jackets I see at thrift stores which are somewhat dried out and crusty. Let me know what you guys think? Although the weather is getting warmer, I couldn't pass it up for $13. I find myself wearing it a lot, now that I see how many photos it's in
laugh.gif

2q1w1ev.jpg

Day on the pier
jfdhr7.jpg

Taking a Risk...
294nehv.jpg

I'm heading to the winelands tomorrow...I've bought these red pants a while ago (I should have got a green pair) and had no clue what to do with them...I figured let me take a risk...opinions?  I know we've seen the denim shirt before, but my white shirts and blue shirt are hanging on the line right now....

Something I was wearing tonight at the lounge...

Simple...

The lighting is a bit weak in both pics cause it's the middle of the night..but hey...it is what it is...(took this when I got home)

2emnzph.jpg

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Taking a Risk...
294nehv.jpg

I'm heading to the winelands tomorrow...I've bought these red pants a while ago (I should have got a green pair) and had no clue what to do with them...I figured let me take a risk...opinions?  I know we've seen the denim shirt before, but my white shirts and blue shirt are hanging on the line right now....

Something I was wearing tonight at the lounge...

Simple...

The lighting is a bit weak in both pics cause it's the middle of the night..but hey...it is what it is...(took this when I got home)

2emnzph.jpg
No no no no no.....both shoes DO NOT work.  I like the first pants, I'd match them with a boat shoe, desert boat or light colord oxford (off-white or lighter brown) maybe even a moccasin. I'd wear a "lighter" shirt; maybe a henley or a horizontal stripped shirt(i think someone posted one earlier in the last few pages). The jean shirt looks too stiff and it is too dark for those shoes. 

2nd outfit, no issue with the shirt and jacket, but the jeans and shoes are a no go. If you wear those shoes, get you a boot-cut jean, cover those shoes up a little more.  IMHO, those shoes look a little ....flat/flimsy....they need more muscle for the look you are going for.  A pair of brown desert boots would work well or some nice brown boots with a skinnier jean....see below

Good luck

Billykirk-x-Sebago-Fall-2009-Collection-1.jpg

For the red pant outfit, I would have went with a white tee and a light fabric unstructured navy blazer. Those shoes don't work either.

Went to J Crew today and decided to try on some broken-in chinos. I tried my length in a 34 and i flooding like crazy. I'm 6'3 and 1/2 and i couldn't believe this. Is the sizing different on them or something. I'm always in J Crew, but never buy pants or jeans from them

figure out what hairstyle best suits the shape of your face and what's the best way to manage your hair.
about a year and a half ago, i decided to grow my hair out and go for a don draper hairstyle (big fan of mad men).  it was ok, drew a lot of attention since not many people in my age group have that hairstyle.  looking at pictures though, the parted hair really didn't work for me since i didn't have a chiseled, well-defined jawline.  plus my hair sticks up a lot so i had to put a ton of product in it to make it stay.  now i comb my hair back like de niro used to do.  suits me way better.  i keep the top kinda long and cut everything else short, down to a 1 now.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Taking a Risk...
No no no no no.....both shoes DO NOT work.  I like the first pants, I'd match them with a boat shoe, desert boat or light colord oxford (off-white or lighter brown) maybe even a moccasin. I'd wear a "lighter" shirt; maybe a henley or a horizontal stripped shirt(i think someone posted one earlier in the last few pages). The jean shirt looks too stiff and it is too dark for those shoes. 

2nd outfit, no issue with the shirt and jacket, but the jeans and shoes are a no go. If you wear those shoes, get you a boot-cut jean, cover those shoes up a little more.  IMHO, those shoes look a little ....flat/flimsy....they need more muscle for the look you are going for.  A pair of brown desert boots would work well or some nice brown boots with a skinnier jean....see below

Good luck
Good looking out.  I figured the risk was a bit much to take.  When I came up with it (around 3:30am my time lol) I figured each piece was nice individually, but I don't think they add up together. 

I thought i knew how to dress well till i looked in this thread
laugh.gif
 Can anyone recommend where i can get shirts like this online(US stores). I love these shirts for clubbing but they cost a fortune down here in Australia
30t6p3b.gif
 Thanks

Back
Top Bottom