Dressing better

Haven't been in this thread in a while but I need some help finding some decent clothes.
The problem is I'm tall and skinny 6'4 and 160 lbs. Traditional button-ups never fit me, and I usually have to get them tailor fitted, but they're still never perfect.
Do any of you know any places in nyc that due custom made dress shirt(length, collar, sleeve length, etc.)? And which places are the best?
I'm willing to spend maybe $150 or less on a shirt as long as it fits perfectly.
Any help would be appreciated.
thx

Was at Nordstrom Rack and saw some Clarks DBs and noticed it has new soles. It doesn't have the typical crepe sole, it is a more solid and sturdy rubber now. I am somewhat surprised but I guess it is good as it won't wear as quickly as the crepe sole.
fxAM4.jpg

3L3K7.jpg

I want to get an old pair of my DBs and get a cobbler to put a new sole on it.
Not a fan of the crepe sole too much

Yea RFX those are definitely Bushacres. I have them in the Beeswax colorway...honestly I like the sole better than the standard DB, looks much "cleaner" 

Buchares? I'm not sure but there was also the beeswax version there and those are definitely DBs.

You can't put new soles DBs since they aren't welted.
Youc an't even topy them because the glue won't stick/hold on to the crepe sole surface or it'll simply melt it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Buchares? I'm not sure but there was also the beeswax version there and those are definitely DBs.

Youc an't even topy them because the glue won't stick/hold on to the crepe sole surface or it'll simply melt it.

nerd.gif

tumblr_lkaskvlUj51qea6wro1_500.jpg

Well I'll be damned, I wonder how long those soles will last? I just can't imagine the crepe soles holding up glue that well, just too slippery and soft, you can;t scratch em up either to create some traction for the glue and rubber to hold on to.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Originally Posted by RFX45

nerd.gif

tumblr_lkaskvlUj51qea6wro1_500.jpg
Those are dope

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Last couple days ... Summer is in full swing in the A

Nidawg...much respect man...

How is everything sir, havent seen you at the RL Store in a minute, congrats on your article feature bro!
*tips cap*

Another NYC post, leaving in 2 weeks.

Any other stores I should check out that's not your typical retail spot? Stuff for teenage girls too because the whole reason I'm going is for my sister's 16th bday.
Staying in Times Square, so hopefully something within walking distance.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Any other stores I should check out that's not your typical retail spot? Stuff for teenage girls too because the whole reason I'm going is for my sister's 16th bday.
When you gonna be there?  I'll be out 25th-28th...

Thanks for all the comments. 
KSteezy - That would be something nice to do to compliment my current job, but i wouldnt even know how/where to start ... lol. 

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by omgitswes

When you gonna be there?  I'll be out 25th-28th...

1-5

Oh, I found some black suede Tokis at Nordstrom Rack, I was going to get it but it wasn't my size.
0Bzep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom