Originally Posted by Pinoy732

few pickups for summer 
pimp.gif
the 4 on the right......
pimp.gif

^^^ those boats.....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone remember that men's style blog, there was a guy with a Yankee fitted, some camo pants (?) and some Jordan 1s? I am not sure if I got the outfit right, and I think he won some contest for a closet. I can't find the link.

Or links to any other good blogs to check out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I think you might be talking about The Style Blogger Dan Trepanier. I believe he won Esquires best dressed man on the year sometime ago. 

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

nerd.gif
Are all of you people lazy or just dumb?
Those ugly shoes
tired.gif
no 12.....good look tho
I got the red ones from Livestock. I've been trying to "grow up" a bit as I'm almost done university and these are perfect for that look. They've got the tan colour too--Alife Moc Suede/Grey--and there is a 12!

A little bit of "pop" in the airport. 

5731967719_42c1646f51.jpg

This is my first time wearing the cardigan-jacket-button up combo and I'm diggin' it.

not sure how much "dressing better" this is, but just wanted to share and recommend these Levi's trouser's 511 fit.
smokin.gif
wish they had more colors, currently on the hunt for some olive joints....i personally love the fit

5732399895_22529f3c95_b.jpg

5732944854_8cf027e8f1_b.jpg

Any recommendations on what to wear under a gown for a graduation?
I kinda dont wanna go the super formal route, tie, slacks, and dress shoes.

I want somethin casual but sophisticated, if that makes sense.

And its not like Im graduatin from law school, I got a degree in graphic design 
laugh.gif

The fit is more for the dinner/party afterward, but with time that day bein limited, Im tryin to get a fit right thatd work under a gown thats appropriate for a graduation, plus somethin comfortable to chill and relax in for the festivities afterward.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

not sure how much "dressing better" this is, but just wanted to share and recommend these Levi's trouser's 511 fit.
smokin.gif
wish they had more colors, currently on the hunt for some olive joints....i personally love the fit

5732399895_22529f3c95_b.jpg

5732944854_8cf027e8f1_b.jpg

What kind of boots are those 
they're
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

smokin.gif

Got a pair of blue denim and black denim same cut. The cut on them is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though for some reason they look a lil too baggy on you.

Back
Top Bottom