Dressing better

Got my first pair of Allen Edmonds today, considering I had seen them at Nordstrom a few days ago for 295, I think 140 was a steal at Nordstrom Rack.

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

I tried on the Dockers D1 Slim Fit khakis and they fit really weird on me for some reason. Very tapered at the opening and also very tight in the waist and thighs even after I sized up 
ohwell.gif
Word? How much do you weigh bro? Sorry for the personal question, but I picked them up and went and got them hemmed rom the knees down, they were mad loose yo, but now they're my favorite pair of khakis.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by aceofjays

A little bit of "pop" in the airport. 

5731967719_42c1646f51.jpg

This is my first time wearing the cardigan-jacket-button up combo and I'm diggin' it.

No.
Was going to comment on you're comments Cronicmolemolereturns...but you'd probably hit the report button for no reason, so I'll hold my tongue.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with ace's fit. Keep doing you homey.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by aceofjays

A little bit of "pop" in the airport. 

5731967719_42c1646f51.jpg

This is my first time wearing the cardigan-jacket-button up combo and I'm diggin' it.

No.
Was going to comment on you're comments Cronicmolemolereturns...but you'd probably hit the report button for no reason, so I'll hold my tongue.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with ace's fit. Keep doing you homey.
I wasn't gonna say anything because I like the choices but my only suggestion, and it could be how he's sitting, but the fit of the cardigan looks kinda sloppy.  Other than that, good job from what I can tell.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Got my first pair of Allen Edmonds today, considering I had seen them at Nordstrom a few days ago for 295, I think 140 was a steal at Nordstrom Rack.

Good pick up sir. Their factory store is actually having a sale right now and I might go scoop another pair 
pimp.gif
And thanks for the complements on my last fit post, appreciate it.

I'm trying to get my style game up but I face an uphill battle; I wear a 14 so I can never find casual/dress shoes I like and my shirt size is 17 1/2 x 36/37 so I have a hard time finding affordable dress shirts and casual polos/shirts end up not fitting correctly.  I don't want to be young urban black guy but I don't want to be smedium skinny pant guy I see in here so often.  Guess I'm just going to have to invest a lot of time to get what I'm looking for.

Cronicmolemolereturns is EASILY the biggest hater on NT.

I wouldnt pay much attention to his opinion....on any subject.

which style AE for 140?

and speaking of the styleblogger - Dan; I walked past him last yr at a RL sample sale. didn't think he was that tall (i'd say about 6'1-6'2?), but then again, i'm short.

^^ Ya he played ball at Columbia (has been noted on his blog before) so I'm guessing he has to be at least 6 feet unless he is on some J.J. Barea !*$.

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

+1 on the 511 trousers, my Macy's doesn't carry them so I had to pick up a pair from UO. Even at $60, I like how they fit. Had to size up 1 in the waist though. I tried on the Dockers D1 Slim Fit khakis and they fit really weird on me for some reason. Very tapered at the opening and also very tight in the waist and thighs even after I sized up 
ohwell.gif
Agreed. The Dockers D1 are not a good fit at all.

Originally Posted by TheUrbanRevival

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

few pickups for summer 
pimp.gif
the 4 on the right......
pimp.gif

^^^ those boats.....
embarassed.gif
Are Jack Purcell's true to size or should I go down a size?
other people told me to go half a sz down when it comes to converse, which i've done for my regular pairs.  However, for my jp purchase, i stayed true to size.

Originally Posted by JayRocksLo

which style AE for 140?
They are the Clifton model. I needed a brown pair of shoes but I really liked these and for the price I just had to buy them.
w0swaa.jpg

Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

Originally Posted by JayRocksLo

which style AE for 140?
They are the Clifton model. I needed a brown pair of shoes but I really liked these and for the price I just had to buy them.
w0swaa.jpg

Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol
How much did you pay for the Cliftons?

Any spanish guys in here? I got invited to my first quince in a few weeks and i have no clue what to wear.

Help?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Any spanish guys in here? I got invited to my first quince in a few weeks and i have no clue what to wear.

Help?
happy.gif

mexican-pointy-boots-by-edith-valle-31.jpg
SWAAAGGG
Spoiler [+]
in all seriousness, it's no different than a regular sweet sixteen

laugh.gif

I need some ideas man, im not the type that dresses up, i suck at fashion. Thanks for the help
eyes.gif

Help?
happy.gif
why are you specifically asking for guys from Spain though?

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by TheUrbanRevival

Originally Posted by Retro23J

the 4 on the right......
pimp.gif

^^^ those boats.....
embarassed.gif
Are Jack Purcell's true to size or should I go down a size?
other people told me to go half a sz down when it comes to converse, which i've done for my regular pairs.  However, for my jp purchase, i stayed true to size.
I have the black patent Purcells and I bought my regular size as well.  I have narrow feet but these felt narrow on me.  Maybe me lacing them tight contributed to it also.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Help?
happy.gif
why are you specifically asking for guys from Spain though?
It's pretty obvious he meant Mexicans.

JOKE!

Back
Top Bottom