Dressing better

got my alphas in today and my blue(navy) doesnt look as bright as the online picture, can u guys post pics or ur navy/blue alphas online so i can compare mines to urs.. also the fit is great , thought it was gonna be the the 514s i tried where it will not go past my thighs lol, only bad is a little stacking picks later with some clarks bushacres beeswax

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Been a minute. A couple from the past.

6216722851_b956f89e45_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What color are those pants? And info on them and the shirt
nerd.gif

for people who bought the alpha khakis/pants from dockers, do they shrink after wash? the ones i bought that NT posted (thnx bill nye guy lol).

how much do they shrink, if so, how much? i usally wear a 31 to 32(32 is a lil bit loose in my waist area).

About the alpha questions:
Having washed mine, if they shrink, it's VERY minimal....and I mean minimal to the point where I don't even think they did.

Navy joints are SUPER dark. They might as well be a midnight hue and not navy, but whatever...

Bonus picture of the boots:

They are made by HELM btw. This boot is called the "Ray Ray". I've seen them on Gilt twice, but both times there was VERY limited sizing and styles. Well worth the retail price though IMO. I get compliments every time I wear them...

this thread are yall serious? 1500 pages of dudes talking about what they wear?wow times have changed I belong in the 90s this sucks
alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 A t some denim and the kicks to set it off what more is to discuss?

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

this thread are yall serious? 1500 pages of dudes talking about what they wear?wow times have changed I belong in the 90s this sucks
alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
times have changed? i'm pretty sure the sneaker showcase forum has been opened way longer than this one buddy— and it's the same thing going on as this thread.

alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
times have changed? i'm pretty sure the sneaker showcase forum has been opened way longer than this one buddy— and it's the same thing going on as this thread.

alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Post a picture.::cues in Michael Scott shutting door on man's face gif::

alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Yo k streak I got these brandy red Clarks desert boots what all can I wear with them man .The shoes are kinda loud yet muted(sounds odd)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Yo k streak I got these brandy red Clarks desert boots what all can I wear with them man .The shoes are kinda loud yet muted(sounds odd)

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Quick question. Proper attire for a broadway play?

No proper attire. I've seen peeps roll in with shorts and a tee.

If you wanna jazz it up a bit, throw on a blazer and you'll probably be one of the better dressed gentlemen there.

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Quick question. Proper attire for a broadway play?

No proper attire. I've seen peeps roll in with shorts and a tee.

If you wanna jazz it up a bit, throw on a blazer and you'll probably be one of the better dressed gentlemen there.

Back
Top Bottom