Dressing better

Just got this cardigan a couple weeks back, but I don't really know what to wear underneath/ what color shirt would go well with it:

flc4l1.jpg

Sorry for the angle of the pics, did it quickly on my phone

Just got this cardigan a couple weeks back, but I don't really know what to wear underneath/ what color shirt would go well with it:

flc4l1.jpg

Sorry for the angle of the pics, did it quickly on my phone

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Today has been non stop phone calls, emails, texts, errands....ITS MY DAY OFF!!!

what shirt is that? looks like a button up.. but clearly it's not.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Been a minute. A couple from the past.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What color are those pants? And info on them and the shirt
nerd.gif

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif
I'm not quite sure I see what was done here, but uh...the pants are blue and from Forever 21 Men. The shirt is from the GAP. 
Anybody going hard with shopping this weekend? Columbus Day sales galore!

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Today has been non stop phone calls, emails, texts, errands....ITS MY DAY OFF!!!

what shirt is that? looks like a button up.. but clearly it's not.

Looks like a popover to me

so getting a shirt that is a barely little too big looking is better then a shirt that fits where u lift ur arms up and it pulls the bottom a little?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

this thread are yall serious? 1500 pages of dudes talking about what they wear?wow times have changed I belong in the 90s this sucks
alien.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 A t some denim and the kicks to set it off what more is to discuss?

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Post a picture.::cues in Michael Scott shutting door on man's face gif::

Yo k streak I got these brandy red Clarks desert boots what all can I wear with them man .The shoes are kinda loud yet muted(sounds odd)

Not a color I would rock, but I'd keep it simple, I'd buy a pair of darker khaki colored pants, a white shirt and throw over a v-neck sweater that matches the shoes....if possible I wont even rock a belt, not sure what color belt would go with shoes that color...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Post a picture.::cues in Michael Scott shutting door on man's face gif::

Yo k streak I got these brandy red Clarks desert boots what all can I wear with them man .The shoes are kinda loud yet muted(sounds odd)

Not a color I would rock, but I'd keep it simple, I'd buy a pair of darker khaki colored pants, a white shirt and throw over a v-neck sweater that matches the shoes....if possible I wont even rock a belt, not sure what color belt would go with shoes that color...

Hmm I think a chambray shirt would go good along with some jeans . I forgot to mention the sole is black crepe.another thing what's a good straight leg Jean I tried the 521 it was too tight and I hated the below the waist fit.

got an interview coming up, so I'm going to Manhattan tomorrow to go suit shopping.  Any general things I should look for in terms of quality/fit? Also, for my NY heads, what are some stores/brands I should look into for a navy suit in the $300-$1000 price range? Thanks dressing better fam!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can someone help me find a Varsity that's not TOJ?
With either wool or authentic leather sleeves.

Curious as to why you're against TOJ? Really amazing pieces...the quality is top notch and the prices are respectable considering the materials and craftsmanship.

I have absolutely nothing against them.
I just can't afford it. I'm sure the quality is top notch but still I can't afford it right now.

I want to stay <200

Check your local Nordstrom Rack if youre looking for Clarks Desert Boots. One in my area (Arizona) had Beeswax and Grey Suede for $60. I picked a pair of each. 

crepe soled????

Also for those who didn't get the j. crew notification, tgey are having +30% their sale section.

Finally pulled the trigger on the gifford wingtips.  Came out to about 140 shipped.  Find yourself some essentials folks:

server

I just found a pair of boots that I've been looking at for a while and couldn't pass up on the price it was at now.
Only thing is I wear a 14D and the only size they had was a 14 3E. Think that'll be too big of a difference?
If so I can just put them on ebay and make a decent profit

real life...

i really need to get a new pair of sebagos...
30t6p3b.gif
last pair of of boat shoes i had (sperry) died at a club
laugh.gif

I guess I just showed what I know... they are Bushacre 2. How do these compare to the original? Let me know If $60 is a bum deal and Ill return these.

Originally Posted by maulrat

I guess I just showed what I know... they are Bushacre 2. How do these compare to the original? Let me know If $60 is a bum deal and Ill return these.

from what ive read the originals have the crepe sole instead of a rubber one and the beeswax color is a little darker, also crepe is slippery on wet surfaces . Correct me if im wrong

Back
Top Bottom