roll.gif
I'll give it some thought...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

my niece dressing better >>>> NT dressing better
laugh.gif

6275334496_9e2dc6bc35_b.jpg

SWAG,
pimp.gif

there should be a thread of "kids dressing better" or is there one already in play ?

Originally Posted by sage909

laugh.gif

SWAG,
pimp.gif

there should be a thread of "kids dressing better" or is there one already in play ?

I thought about it...but dudes in here get sensitive when I make threads and post pictures
laugh.gif

Ksteezy any chance you can give me a good rundown of how you lit that? Im assuming you shot that since you've been shooting for a while lol

Ie strobe power, diffuser style, etc please. Been shooting a lot of natural/ambient stuff and wanna make some portrait $$$$$

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Ksteezy any chance you can give me a good rundown of how you lit that? Im assuming you shot that since you've been shooting for a while lol

Ie strobe power, diffuser style, etc please. Been shooting a lot of natural/ambient stuff and wanna make some portrait $$$$$
Word, please drop some info on the setup.
I wanna shoot my godson kinda like that.

laugh.gif

SWAG,
pimp.gif

I thought about it...but dudes in here get sensitive when I make threads and post pictures
laugh.gif

just make it lol let em get sensitive

My set up is simple bros, just two pressure autopoles, a crossbar, one seamless roll of paper and a my big living room window ...I live on the 7th floor so my window is completely unblocked by anything.

For those asking about alphas and 521's they're pretty much the same fit. I sized up a little bit on the alpha's since I use them for work, etc., while I don't do the same for 521's.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this only happens when you post 75251 pics of yourself.

Include moms in said baby swag thread and it should go off without a hitch
pimp.gif

ok so whos gonna start it up ? "baby swag" should be the title lmao 
pimp.gif

Anyone have any info on where I can find a slim fitted cream suit online or in-store? I live in Atlanta btw. Something like this:

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

For those asking about alphas and 521's they're pretty much the same fit. I sized up a little bit on the alpha's since I use them for work, etc., while I don't do the same for 521's.

ok thanks, i ordered one 521 plus the discount so will see hot it goes, also ordered the 520  since it similar but slouchy at top(looser?)

Crazy how much weight I've gained since this summer. Tried on my blazer that I bought from Zara today and it's crazy tight.
Inspiration to get back on the court I guess.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Right now? You might have a problem finding them this season since they usually put them out for the summer.

Yeah, but I'm having no luck whatsoever finding one...even on eBay
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Crazy how much weight I've gained since this summer. Tried on my blazer that I bought from Zara today and it's crazy tight.

Courts? Big Baby hits the courts everyday, but he still a fatass.
Address your diet son.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Courts? Big Baby hits the courts everyday, but he still a fatass.
Address your diet son.

I've never dieted, just kept playing ball and always stayed in shape.
When I stop playing that's when I start seeing the weight gain.

marmourjr, clutch for those Clarks Bushacre. Do you know how long the $54.99 sale will last?

TRYING TO GET MY GROWN MAN ON , AND DRESS BETTER. I WEAR A STEADY 9.5 IN SNEAKERS.....WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET IF I WANTED THE CLARKS ABOVE (Grey Clarks Bushacre)

Back
Top Bottom