Dressing better

Originally Posted by sage909

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Just ordered this jacket, getting it Monday !
http://shop.obeyclothing....-10-18-4e9d3d4f16674.jpg

link?
http://obeyclothing.com/men/jackets/varsity-jacket.html

I also picked this up yesterday for $75, retail $150.
pimp.gif

The Hundreds - Mike Jacket

How/where did you get for that price?

rfx, i know you know your stuff. any other brands that make similar pocket organizers with the same layout ? i can't seem to find any

Hey guys, I'm on the lookout for the $80 H&M peacoat in either a navy or black...catch is I need a size 34R US...best I could find so far is 34R, and I've been to almost (one left) location in Manhattan to check...so I'm wondering if you guys are heading to H&M, can be on the lookout for a 34R for me in either of those colors. I will cover all costs plus give that person $50 extra for the hookup. Thankssssssssssss
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23kickz

not entirely dressing better, but no one wants a bulky wallet with their slimmer pants. i love the lv damier pocket organizer as an alternative but don't really want to spend that kinda money unless its a last resort. any brands that make something similar ? i like the layout a lot. i see some similar but most have a bulky side to hold more cards. anyone able to throw out some suggestions ?
saddleback
http://www.saddlebackleat...dit-card-case-saddleback

but I got this one and so far I love it - great quality

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/90

thanks for the suggestion sole searchin. from the pics saddleback looks more rugged then i'm interested in.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

thanks for the suggestion sole searchin. from the pics saddleback looks more rugged then i'm interested in.
that's because it is raw untreated leather. It breaks in the more you use it and then eventually you'll get the sleek leather look that you want, kind of like raw denim I would say.

the levi 520 and 521 both fit pretty good and similar to the alphas, but am wondering how much shrinkage will occur after first wash though

those damn side zippers on the hoax boots. like the broguing isn't enough. the unecessary addition of the zipper makes the boot an eyesore.

Leaning towards the 2nd ones as well.

But the black ones are more low-key with the white-soles (giving it the pop that I like)

I'm going to a wedding in 3 weeks and I have nothing to wear. Any suggestions besides getting a suit? I want something semi-formal...any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

those damn side zippers on the hoax boots. like the broguing isn't enough. the unecessary addition of the zipper makes the boot an eyesore.
The zipper is on the inside side of the boots though and it is meant to make it easier to put on and remove the boots, also an option so that you won't have to unlace the laces. Wear the boots and the zippers wouldn't be noticeable at all.

Question for people who have the LV monogram belt. My black buckle is starting to chip and change color to a bronze. Is there a way to paint or fix this problem?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Question for people who have the LV monogram belt. My black buckle is starting to chip and change color to a bronze. Is there a way to paint or fix this problem?

Thanks.

you can DIY or go to the LV store and have them fix it. the last time i had them fix and repaint something, it took like 4-6 weeks. they may charge you depending on how long you have had the belt.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

The zipper is on the inside side of the boots though and it is meant to make it easier to put on and remove the boots, also an option so that you won't have to unlace the laces. Wear the boots and the zippers wouldn't be noticeable at all.
it's a bit more acceptable since they are on the inside. good observation.

but i guess in terms of personal preference, i would prefer the side zip on a boot w.o. broguing

Question...

Whats the deal when you get that 'bump' between the top and second buttons on a shirt??

Is this a storage fault on my part??

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

link?
http://obeyclothing.com/men/jackets/varsity-jacket.html

I also picked this up yesterday for $75, retail $150.
pimp.gif

The Hundreds - Mike Jacket

How does it fit? I'm contemplating between a medium and a small but I have no idea how the sizing goes.
I'm a short dude at 5'6, 155lbs. Any suggestions? Don't want it to fit baggy

Im 5'9 190lbs and it fits perfect. It's a large. I'd go with a medium for you. not baggy at all

@Mark Antony Its a place over in Ontario, CA.

Originally Posted by bhergh

the levi 520 and 521 both fit pretty good and similar to the alphas, but am wondering how much shrinkage will occur after first wash though
I washed my 521's and they tightened up a little bit.  But they're like any other pair of jeans, they'll stretch out again when you wear them.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just received New Aldens.
Spoiler [+]
ojlz3.jpg

3x10Y.jpg

Alden x J.Crew?I'm curious, do you have any Alden shoes/boots in shell cordovan?
Yup, JCrew x Alden, got it when they had their sale last week. They actually took the shoes off the website or said it was sold out so no one could order it on sale but I just called on Monday (when the sale ended) when they put it back up on the site and asked if they can honor the discount code/price and they did. Took a shot in the dark and it worked.
And no, I wish I had a pair but the shell cordovan pairs I wanted aren't readily available most of the time, especially since I usually need it in Barrie last due to my wide feet and high instep.

Back
Top Bottom