Dressing better

that suit is NICE.

the shoes are perfect too....

almost any color shoes you can get away with if you have a navy suit, i think thats the most versatile color for a suit.

that suit is NICE.

the shoes are perfect too....

almost any color shoes you can get away with if you have a navy suit, i think thats the most versatile color for a suit.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Thanks for the heads up but I can't find it.
sent the 16th Nov.

link is unique for each individual so i can't post it. exp 12/15/11.
Crap, I delete all the e-mails I get from them. 
frown.gif
same with me, hopefully i didnt empty it out from the trash though...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Thanks for the heads up but I can't find it.
sent the 16th Nov.

link is unique for each individual so i can't post it. exp 12/15/11.
Crap, I delete all the e-mails I get from them. 
frown.gif
same with me, hopefully i didnt empty it out from the trash though...

UPDATE: Apparently a 2nd mailing (email) with the same offer will be sent out to 80,000 random people on November 17, 2011. Again this is random so the people that have received one today may receive another one next week and the people that have not yet received one may or may not receive one. So for those of you who didn't get one and for those who are not members of hautelook may want to sign-up to see if you might get this offer next time around.

Got this from slickdeals, so I might have never received that email..

UPDATE: Apparently a 2nd mailing (email) with the same offer will be sent out to 80,000 random people on November 17, 2011. Again this is random so the people that have received one today may receive another one next week and the people that have not yet received one may or may not receive one. So for those of you who didn't get one and for those who are not members of hautelook may want to sign-up to see if you might get this offer next time around.

Got this from slickdeals, so I might have never received that email..

its crazy trying to go through this whole thread. pretty much this is what im working with as far as "dressing better clothes". trying to get away from the street wear. these are clothes ive prolly havnt wore or wore once. eventually i knew i wanted to dress better lol.

few button ups from express, collar shirts from express, gap/old navy sweaters.

the first pic. is this a type of shirt i can wear with jeans untucked or should it be tucked? the two sweaters. what do i wear under. ive never worn them before. do i just wear a plain tee, a button up, collar shirt? also sweaters that are similar but not vneck? the cardigan?

my girl actually bought me cuz she got tired of me wearing sneakers all the time or trying to wear vans as my go to for dressier occasions lol. 

opinions?

its crazy trying to go through this whole thread. pretty much this is what im working with as far as "dressing better clothes". trying to get away from the street wear. these are clothes ive prolly havnt wore or wore once. eventually i knew i wanted to dress better lol.

the first pic. is this a type of shirt i can wear with jeans untucked or should it be tucked? the two sweaters. what do i wear under. ive never worn them before. do i just wear a plain tee, a button up, collar shirt? also sweaters that are similar but not vneck? the cardigan?

my girl actually bought me cuz she got tired of me wearing sneakers all the time or trying to wear vans as my go to for dressier occasions lol. 

opinions?

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

opinions?
Don't hang your sweaters or they will stretch.  Just fold them and put them in your dresser or on a shelf in your closet. 

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

opinions?
Don't hang your sweaters or they will stretch.  Just fold them and put them in your dresser or on a shelf in your closet. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Swag overload
laugh.gif

lol ... more like pics overload ksteezy... 
tried to narrow it down to different strokes for different folks ... but still couldnt get it down to a reasonable number ... my bad fam
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

There's already a line at the H&M in Scottsdale for the Versace collection... Im not about to do that...

Also Banana Republic Outlets is have 40% off the entire store 11/19-11/27. Outlets only. I'll see what they have for suits.

Originally Posted by maulrat

There's already a line at the H&M in Scottsdale for the Versace collection... Im not about to do that...

Also Banana Republic Outlets is have 40% off the entire store 11/19-11/27. Outlets only. I'll see what they have for suits.

Check out your local Faconnable store ... Cantarelli makes their suits and it is a very good value for the money. Even better if you have a Faconnable outlet near you. 
Also - i've always recommended PRL suits. Good value for the money ... wont break the bank ... and can come out looking great after a bit of tailoring, especially the Made in Italy ones which are by Corneliani. 

Both of these options are better value for the money than BR, in my humble opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom